• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking - Several injured in Kuala Lumpur explosion, including Singaporean

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Singaporean dies in KL battle

One dead, a dozen hurt in Malaysia grenade blast, including Singaporean

The Sinkie was hurt, not dead. Failed your reading comprehension? :rolleyes:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporean dies in KL battle

Don't worry. Our brave ah neh declared war on IS. Coming to a town near you. This will be peanuts

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malaysia - Bukit Bintang bomb blast is third such incident

Bukit Bintang bomb blast is third such incident

KUALA LUMPUR: The bomb blast in the heart of Bukit Bintang early this morning is the third reported incident this year.

On Sept 13, police discovered a hand grenade following a woman's complaint that her car was damaged after a minor explosion at Kampung Baru Subang, Sungai Buloh.

In the 7.30am incident, the woman had stopped at a junction before entering a main road when she heard a loud explosion at the back of her white Toyota Vios.

The blast damaged the car’s rear bumper.

On July 30, it was reported that burglars had bombed a bank in an attempted robbery but got away empty-handed at the Melati Industrial Park in Bukit Beruntung.

In the 5am incident, burglars planted a homemade bomb inside the Public Bank service compound and another outside the premises.

The bomb at the service area went off, causing damage to the premises, including shattering the glass partition and bringing down the ceiling.

In the latest incident, a car jockey, 36-year-old Sarawakian was killed and another 12 injured when a bomb was hurled in front of Sun Complex.

http://www.nst.com.my/node/41191

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Malaysia - Bukit Bintang bomb blast is third such incident

?

Send in their anti terrorist forces,

69th Commando unit of PGK.

....of all the numbers, wonder why they chose 69?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything can happen. You may drop dead tomorrow or could be run over by a bus.

I'm just saying that it is extremely unlikely given the PAP's excellent track record.

As long we have ah Tiong behind the wheels, the likelihood is there..

Where in the world do u find the driver of a public bus lost his way ? only in Singapore and more likely he is a ah Tiong driver.

whenever a ah toing does a turn , he will mistake left for right and hence u have bus running over the pedestrian ( reason..IN CHINA, AH TIONG IS SO USE TO LEFT HAND DRIVE)

So u said run over by a bus....don't think it will not happen...the record is not that excellent...

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
what if Malaysian FT brought Grrnadrs to Clarke Quey and BANG BANG?

Easily possible right?

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nati...on-bukit-bintang-car-jockey-dies-of-injuries/

Car jockey in Bukit Bintang grenade attack dies

BY NATASHA JOIBI

DBKL about to tow the Alphard involved in the bomb blast in Jalan Bukit Bintang

KUALA LUMPUR: The car jockey, who was among 14 people injured in a grenade attack at Sun Complex in Bukit Bintang, died of his wounds on Thursday.

City CID chief Senior Asst Comm Gan Kong Meng said Tiong Kwang Yie, 36,*passed away after being treated in the intensive care unit at a hospital here following the 4.25am blast.

Tiong, from Sibu, Sarawak, was among the injured who were rushed to the hospital after the attack outside the Cherry Blossom night club.

The others included two Chinese nationals, two Singaporeans and a Thai.*They are receiving treatment at Hopsital Kuala Lumpur and Gleneagles Hospital.*

SAC Gan urged the media and public not to speculate on the case as investigations are ongoing.

Related stories:*

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: what if Malaysian FT brought Grrnadrs to Clarke Quey and BANG BANG?

Siang ho si hoot elite gatherimg stock drop property n coe fall. N everything become trulee affordable again.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the phrase "anything can happened" But I think highly and likely the same thing can happen here, if someone moved by 49 wives waiting for him in heaven. :smile:

Anything can happen. You may drop dead tomorrow or could be run over by a bus.

I'm just saying that it is extremely unlikely given the PAP's excellent track record.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I use to frequent the cherry blossom ktv club own by my msian kaki when i was there,in the 80s it use to be a nightclub where singers peform songs on stage and you can dance with the hostess on the dancefloor.
that area is well known for activities mainly ranging from prostitution,drugs with some illegal ah long and gambling thrown in.
the sun complex apt houses almost all foreign prostitutes working in KL.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
This is what happens without the PAP in charge.

Thanks to the PAP, Singapore, unlike Malaysia, remains safe, peaceful, secure and prosperous.

seriously,look how small can your puny brain get as you age.
Mudland is so big that if PAP will to take charge of mudland..there will be racial riots and protest on a regular basis which may result in another ISIS crisis..i have been working and living there for donkey years and it is one of the most beautiful and safest country,when i am there
every night i sleep peacefully and waking fresh and happy but when i am back in spore i am suffering from insomnia waking up like a zombie in the morning...AttilaTheHun will concur with the above statement.

as for the bomb explosion leave it to the mats police,they have one of the most efficient police forces in the world.
they know who did it and will be caught soon just like how they help spore to catch mas selamat and one eye dragon.
the only one thing that let them down is till now they had no idea where is the missing MH370 is,if not they are up there with the likes of CIA and M16
i really wish they find the plane soon.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks to the PAP, Singapore, unlike Malaysia, remains safe, peaceful, secure and prosperous.

have to agree on this. The most is throwing slipper at MP, throwing grenade will never happen in sinkieland.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP can never survive its first term in Malaysia, let alone in charge of MALAYSIAN'S life and probably Mas Salamat will still be at large if PAP were to govt Malaysia.