• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

are u having problem with FACEBOOK?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
since yesterday, it is very difficult to log in. keep getting from singtel this message: THE SITE IS PRESENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

something big brewing?

of late, there are many "hate" postings about the pap regime. could the gahmen be interferring?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
is it true that we must think 3 times before posting in FB or else u shall be marked by the pappies and be hounded by their IB?

i gotta remind my lil brother leetahsar who always shoot out of his arsehole and hoot the pap - from pinky to towncouncil without even thinking even once. LOL! :biggrin:

Last edited:

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me every day that's problem, I wrote many notes to LHL but not one reply, I wrote letters to mps for asking loan no respond. I don't know what happen.

since yesterday, it is very difficult to log in. keep getting from singtel this message: THE SITE IS PRESENTLY UNAVAILABLE.

something big brewing?

of late, there are many "hate" postings about the pap regime. could the gahmen be interferring?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me every day that's problem, I wrote many notes to LHL but not one reply, I wrote letters to mps for asking loan no respond. I don't know what happen.

i think they are more keen to help FTs or new singaporeans or PRs.....anyone but true blood singaporeans :(

that's how that cheena man becum sg citizen and conned that rich blur laukuaybu

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
WARNING:

there's a SPAM FB's site that disguise itself as giving away NTUC's $1000 cash voucher.

do not, repeat: DO NOT, respond to it.

i just responded and all i got was spamming emails which i m still trying to delete :(

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people use things like Facebook? Too bored? Like to show off? To chat up Korean babes with fragrant pussies? why?