• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am sick of my life as a cabbie, bullied by prcs and yet get scolding by police

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no leh, i am a part-time taxi driver and i support pap. most of us drivers all are true blue pap supporters...:biggrin:

We all know the taxi service is one of the worst service in SG. Those a$$holes drive without care for others. Play Hide and Seek to get that additional charge. Totally reserved for True Blue Locals. This latest story is probably another one trying to draw sympathy for the next cab fare increase. The government should stop protecting them, those losers are well known to support the opposition anyway

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is because he is a cabbie in a land full of worthless sinkies

agreed. cabbies are the shittiest of the lot. protected job and still dare to complain. they are usually lazy and useless PMET that got retrenched and bloody whinners. If driving a cab is so hard why don't garmen open up the market to FT and fpreigners like the maids or cooks. only job in sinkieland reserved for useless sinkies. only place where you have 40,000 taxis( most in the world!!!) in a small red dot and difficulty finding one close to midnight and peak hours where they paly hide and seek!!! HK has only half the taxis and way easier and cheaper to get a cab. fark all these taxi drivers. blardy useless whinners. not happy ask them to resign and work as toilet cleaners.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the paps allowed foreigners into the country, especially the tiongs from PRC, a land where thuggish behaviour is common, these tiongs are not punished severely whenever they committed offences and over time, the tiongs think they can do whatever they like in sinkie land just like what they used to do in China.

The taxi driver should file criminal complaint against the couple at the mag court and at the same time, take up civil claim for damages to his taxi. Since the police have their particulars, go after the couple and let them know sinkie land does not belong to China.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
This matter happened to A young prc girl who had been working in a retail outlet in spore for the past four years.She recently moved in a unit which she had rented and share the room with another Malaysia girl.The owner of the unit. Is also from prc but are PR.One day the prc girl was sleeping and forget to locked her door,suddenly she turn around and find the owner's son near to her n tried to hug her.She then jump up from the bed and pushed the guy out of the room and then locked it and called her co-tenant.Subsequently 5 police car came,the son was handcuffed and brought bk to the stn.After investigation,the victim received a letter from the I O that a stern warning was only given and the matter is closed.
First question: Is it becos both party is prc no further action taken?
2nd question: why need 5 patrol car to the scene?
3rd. Question: Why government give out PR to this people so easily?