• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My gf ended our 15-year relationship via whatsapp and we are suppose to get married t

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]MY GF ENDED OUR 15-YEAR RELATIONSHIP VIA WHATSAPP AND WE ARE SUPPOSE TO GET MARRIED THIS YEAR![/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
8 Oct 2014 - 5:58pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,
E was my partner for the last 15 years -- and she suddenly left me via a Whatsapp message. "A single Whatsapp message sent in the wee hours of the morning. One that gave me no inkling of what happened. "Before I got the message, everything was fine and I could not remember the last time we had an argument.

"It was just so sudden. My world was shattered completely at that point. "Can you imagine having a 15 year old relationship, and then receiving a message out of the blue saying it is all over? "It can shatter everything in your life, as it did to mine. "My memories right now are of everything we did and planned; I can't remember memories before that as it was so long ago. "Every memory of what I did and felt had her in it. "We were supposed to get married later this year, and have even bought a flat.

"There was no blow-up, no quarrels, nothing -- we were still chatting and meeting up as we normally do about four days before the message. "I was so shocked I went to her house immediately to find out what was happening. "To my disbelief, she called the police.

I was calm and level-headed nonetheless, and even the police were dumbfounded when I told them what was going on.

"Whatever it was, I believe I deserve a closure that is more and better than this. I'm sure bringing an end to a 15-year relationship calls for a face-to-face talk.

"I remembered supporting her promotion earlier on, as it was hard to go up the ranks as a teacher in a primary school in the west.

"I remember that I was so proud of her for handling a recent art exhibition in her school, and also being tasked with planning a musical.

"Why this and why now? I have no answers to anything and no way of contacting her because she has changed her number.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

"Is life so short and meaningless that 15 years can be thrown away like this? Can someone be so heartless?

"Regardless of all that has happened, I do not blame her, and I hope there is still some dignity I can glean from this."

Can any TRS readers think of any reason why she broke up with me?

Depressed TRS reader

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: My gf ended our 15-year relationship via whatsapp and we are suppose to get marri

Maybe she found a better "banana"....did he? did he not...ahh!!....try the "abalone"??/

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: My gf ended our 15-year relationship via whatsapp and we are suppose to get marri

Maybe she found a better "banana"....did he? did he not...ahh!!....try the "abalone"??/

Only an asshole strings a woman along for 15 years. If you not going to marry her and start a family with her just say so lah, what is a 15 year courtship? Their kids could have been teenagers by the time this fucktard made up his mind to tie the knot. This teacher already exercised extreme patience waiting for him. She remain with him for 15 years while this kind was having free milk without buying the cow. she should have left him earlier.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Banana and abalone don't go together.
How about sea cucumber and abalone?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only an asshole strings a woman along for 15 years. If you not going to marry her and start a family with her just say so lah, what is a 15 year courtship? Their kids could have been teenagers by the time this fucktard made up his mind to tie the knot. This teacher already exercised extreme patience waiting for him. She remain with him for 15 years while this kind was having free milk without buying the cow. she should have left him earlier.

The bloody " bull" is blind....or is playing with other "cows" in the field.....that is why the "cow" left him...as if he doesn't know...what a BULL!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

.... and I was waiting and waiting for my girl to send me this kind of whutsupp :rolleyes::rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

obviously a primary 3 boy enticed her to break up with her boyfriend and made her pussy wet.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he must be bitter that he lost his gf to FTrash. pak tor for 15 years and still not married, i think any girl would have lost her patience.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Move on..... There are others to choose from :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who is the girl in the picture?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The bloody " bull" is blind....or is playing with other "cows" in the field.....that is why the "cow" left him...as if he doesn't know...what a BULL!

Yes no fire without smoke.
Writing was probably already on the wall but dumbfuck was too self absorbed to notice it.
Girl likely found another better catch.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

15 years relationship still not married???

Maybe relationship too long boring already....

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like ranting on social media is going to give you an explanation. Knn, hire a PI, stalk your ex-gf, talk to her friends. What a loser.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No man-woman relationship should last longer than the duration of a mobile phone contract.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She must have hooked up with a white trash who wine and dine her :p
Anyways , who let those white trash in ?
:oIo:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i still miss my ex gfs...

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tOifaUXPk4g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No man-woman relationship should last longer than the duration of a mobile phone contract.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

旧的不去,新的不来。take it that life had given you another chance.