• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC FTrash Causing SIA Flights to Be No Longer Safe

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]PRC JAILED 8 MONTHS FOR STEALING $175 FROM FELLOW PASSENGER ON SIA FLIGHT TO SINGAPORE[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
8 Oct 2014 - 1:09pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Guo Yonglin, a PRC national, was sentenced to eight months jail for stealing $175 from a fellow passenger on board an SIA flight to Singapore.

The 49 year old pleaded guilty to stealing the money on a flight from Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 7th.

At about 5:25am, Guo had gotten up out of his seat and taken a laptop bag belonging to a sleeping passenger, out of the overheard compartment above where the man was sleeping.

He took the laptop bag back to his seat and took several items out of the bag before returning the laptop bag back to the overhead compartment.

Guo had been watched by a security officer who was seated about five rows behind him and the victim later discovered that he had several cash bills missing from his wallet.
The security officer confronted Guo and he admitted to stealing the money.

For stealing, he could have been jailed up to three years and fined.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
" security officer" was travelling as a private passenger or employed by airline on the flight?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because they got balls to try new things?

no. simple answer is that they have NO morals. all these years for past 20 years I always thought about giving them benefit of doubt, but everytime I go to China , I am amaze at their lack of morals and decency. 99% would do anything for money and I also believe sell off their wife or motehr for money. I meant it. real bastards . They are always thinking of cheating. no wonder sinkieland lost big time in suzhou. even their Li jiawei is a real bitch and now happily livng in beijing at our tax payers expense. farkup sports policies