• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Changi Airport getting greedy

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will stop parking there when I go overseas.

10440897_10152736136771011_8555266108729602799_n.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed. Used to be cost worthwhile (vs taxi ride to/from downtown or further) for short overnighter trips as for KL. Help finance for new jewel T1?

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed. Used to be cost worthwhile (vs taxi ride to/from downtown or further) for short overnighter trips as for KL. Help finance for new jewel T1?

For me if I'm travelling alone I take the train to the airport even though I live in the West if its an overnighter or short trip affair.

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are supposed to assume you own a car? or else your posting is moot.

Yes I have a family car at the moment so my post is valid. If the COE continues to remain high then in a couple of years time I will opt not to have a car.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Say, what's the real inflation rate? 60%, do you still seriously want such treacherous pigs to rule the country?