• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free taxi rides in singapore 8th oct 14 using uber service.

nxeaszc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sold to cover lawyers fees
Was said before im not lying

qrgen.php

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
someone posted at sgfuck

Insider news says GrabTaxi offers cash incentives to their taxi drivers today only - to counter the UberTaxi move.

So that's why few taxis from Uber because most cabbies will go for Grabtaxi call bookings to earn more cash mah....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first off the name of the company is retarded......such retarded establishment ought to fail and collapse.

secondly the promotion is retarded.....what if i want to take taxi from east coast to tuas,during peak hour,thru erp and CBD....is the fucking uber driver partner gonna tell me no and go take mrt?

you can key in your destination and see if they want to take. wtf might as well say you want to go in circles around lim chu kang.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
saiyang wendy, how did it go, any updates? i am thinking of switching also...:o

someone posted at sgfuck

Insider news says GrabTaxi offers cash incentives to their taxi drivers today only - to counter the UberTaxi move.

So that's why few taxis from Uber because most cabbies will go for Grabtaxi call bookings to earn more cash mah....