• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free taxi rides in singapore 8th oct 14 using uber service.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical sinkie detractors: Chey must be fake la.

Wah knn need cc to sign up knn wait cheat me how!

I don't even own a smart phone how to use?

I'm so fucking stupid registering with my e-mail and choosing a password takes me years to do. Even signing up on this forum almost killed me.

Anyway here is what you should do. It's a promo only on the 8th of oct 24 hours.

uEtE8MW.jpg

https://get.uber.com/sign-up/

https://get.uber.com/sign-up/

Sign up giving your name, cc card details, e-mail add and now you have an account. D/l the app for android or iphone and log in. Detailed receipts and no need to pay by cash cos it's charged to your cc.

Natural skeptics like laksaboy: Cheebye fake la! or i don't want to give my cc away cos later it will be used by the company to make illegal purchases and my opinion is the best opinion.

So here it is. One lobang for you guys. There is also a referral code you can ask new signers to enter to help you. I'm not going to do that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Again i reiterate it's free for the entire 8th of oct afterwards in which you must pay. 2 free rides per customer. The taxi isn't a typical sonota sometimes it's a porsche.

Typical sinkie detractors: Wah must give cc details ah!!

When you pay by cc you also give your cc details to the shop what right unless you live in a cave and have 0 cc or dc.

typical sinkie detractors or smart alexs like laksaboy: No matter what need to find some type of excuse to put this down even though i don't actually need to get an uber taxi just get a regular one. Oh yes it takes up space on my smart phone!

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
I download every possible taxi booking app. Just downloaded uber.

No issues giving credit card details.

But in my experience, if one app fails to get me a cab at a particular time, every app will also fail. Downloading every app just gives me the chance to try every possible avenue to get a cab especially for mission-critical field assignments. Usually when all apps fail, comfort-delgro will work. Amazing but true.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You won't even be allowed to apply for a rickshaw driver service. You drive a fisherprice scooter?

You can't even apply for this service cos you been rejected.

But I shit skin what, so can apply or not? Not only shit skin, but the bery smelly type....so how? can or not?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
first off the name of the company is retarded......such retarded establishment ought to fail and collapse.

secondly the promotion is retarded.....what if i want to take taxi from east coast to tuas,during peak hour,thru erp and CBD....is the fucking uber driver partner gonna tell me no and go take mrt?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
me also think that it will not work but maybe for leisure, some pple free, nothing to do, can use this as an alternative to drive and sight see.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you need to learn how to read fucker.

Other people promote stuff here, you complain and cry foul and scream to Leongsam and here you promote your crony's products and take a jab at others.......you're the mudderfecker here. Go fuck spiders lah, shitnigger......LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other people promote stuff here, you complain and cry foul and scream to Leongsam and here you promote your crony's products and take a jab at others.......you're the mudderfecker here. Go fuck spiders lah, shitnigger......LOL

seriously whose crony am i promoting?

Sinkie you are a scumbag fucker i am sure you are well aware of that.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
seriously whose crony am i promoting?

Sinkie you are a scumbag fucker i am sure you are well aware of that.

You know, I know.......if no personal vested interest, you think hypocrite racist like you will welcum shit skins to apply meh?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ccb sinkie if you're really kopisai in disguise then FUCK your mother deep deep....dun come here disturb

If you're not kopisai...fuck you anyway