• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

"My wife don't want to suck my cock" - Sex psychotherapist gives most useless answer

Re: "My wife don't want to suck my cock" - Sex psychotherapist gives most useless ans

NPNT...show us how you do it in a video.

I just smile and offer nicely...my gf always say, "Ask and you shall receive"

Only a sissy husband ask his wife to suck his cock. A real man just goes up to his wife, pulls her hair back, and face fucks her.

joeyboey

Re: "My wife don't want to suck my cock" - Sex psychotherapist gives most useless ans

Wife dont suck dick then get a suck dick FB. Is it still against the law in Singapore to suck dick?

They should change that law if they have not done so already. In fact in these modern times the law should stipulate that oral sex is a requirement for married couples. Any complaints of such services being witheld then the guilty party ought to be punished.

Wrong, that's the violent man. Real man just need to unzip and the wife does the rest.

Some women like it rough. Depends on person.

Simple.......lick her pussy first and when once she's shiok, she will return your favour :eek: :biggrin:

This is so silly advice and so silly situation. All my gfs volunteer oral and swallow my cum and much much much more I cannot say here.

Waste of bandwidth, this thread.

let me guess..............all your so-called 'girlfriends' all got beards and dicks bigger than yours, right ?

Sexual intercourse is between a penis and a vaginal, period.

Maybe her wife has been happily giving good sex , good head to her other partner.

Alvivi has some tutorial videos online, there's no excuse for not knowing how to give a blow job.

NPNT...show us how you do it in a video.

I just smile and offer nicely...my gf always say, "Ask and you shall receive"

why not take if one step further.....turn around and say "seek and you shall find"
can try your luck for some ar :p

Ang Moh gong chee bye. His wife never suck his cock, just ask Tonychat to help him lah!!

If Tonychat refuses, this ang moh join UMNO first and then ask Tonychat to do it. He sure obliged.

sochi2014

My wife is scared of giving me oral sex

yeah! that is because your dee dee stinks!

Timerty

the real reason is because your wallet looks nicer than your ugly smelly rotten penis. that's must be why scare off women