• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just Saw The Sexiest Girl (Malay) In My Life Today......Very Pretty Too......

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah.......today pass by Eunos MRT and saw a very fair and pretty early 20's Malay girl at the ATM.........

wear tight T-shirt and very short shorts..............fantastic perky boobs, butt and long sexy legs.........

for the 1st time ever......I hope she marry AngMoh......or some Malay or Chinese chap ........but must got money and class lah.......

she too pretty and sexy for the normal Malay guy............a most rare specimen......

velly velly lucky I'm not her father, stepfather, uncle or neighbour........otherwise, I might end up in prison..........

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
280x425.jpg

Yes I agree...... she's a gem.......

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fark lah..................why every time Ho Ching...........

kan-nina..............I just ate my dinner hor.............

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah, I've seen minas so awesome........I even had 3 minas ex-gfs before........all uber-models calibre!!

But only cherish the memories, not asking for forever love.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok lah, I've seen minas so awesome........I even had 3 minas ex-gfs before........all uber-models calibre!!

But only cherish the memories, not asking for forever love.

tolong lah...............wanna bullcrap also come up with a semi-believeable story also mah.............

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they fucked you? ... all of them?

Minahs make love very easy......and yes, they swallow too........and more, lick all over everywhere and always aim to please......and low maintenance, in fact, no maintenance, except I pay for hotels and sometimes they pay when they're horny. I kid you not.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm almost old enough to be her dad lah..............she's far too good for me anyway...........hope she can find a good enough hubby lah.........

just see her for a brief moment and so smitten ? forget about her. you would see a much prettier girl tomorrow... :wink: