• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Security guard got fired because he was eating his lunch on the bench at gardens by t

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Security guard got fired because he was eating his lunch on the bench at gardens

too harsh, i find to be fired for eating lunch.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Security guard got fired because he was eating his lunch on the bench at gardens

Recall on one forum, one taxi driver was fired for taking a well deserved nap along lucky heights (landed houses) when the residents rang the police to complain. Not so lucky for taxi uncle.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what does this gotta to do with PAP? company decision.

Get used to it here. In every thread (regardless of its relevance), folks here will link it to PAP or HC or Temasek, Ministers salary etc..

coogans

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Get used to it here. In every thread (regardless of its relevance), folks here will link it to PAP or HC or Temasek, Ministers salary etc..

Tonychat got fired from Gardens by the Bay for eating the grass during his lunch break.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Security guards are always given a proper place to have their meals. They do not eat in public places, I think this one malingering is it?

TRS story always one-sided one. They dun ask the other party before publishing the article.

When you're doing a job wearing a uniform, you are bound by silly protocol restrictions lest you bring disrepute to the institution which provides that uniform. School uniform, nurse uniform, army uniform, security guard uniform... all the same. :wink:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was he throwing the bones on the grass patch ?:confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what does this gotta to do with PAP? company decision.

Because the so-called 'labour union' NTUC lets employers get away with these sort of things.

In other better countries, such things would not happen. The employer would have his ass sued big time.

Who are the folks of NTUC linked to? :rolleyes:

Please lah, all you pro-establishment twits don't pretend to be ignorant and say 'why they bash PAP for all things'.

The day you find a proper labour union and free press in Singapore is the day you'll find a polar bear in the Sahara desert.

:kma:

eswzco

Alfrescian
Loyal

no, I was eating boneless chicken rice :(:(

qrgen.php

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tonychat got fired from Gardens by the Bay for eating the grass during his lunch break.
knn, always told him to keepen off the grassen :cool:
Security guards are always given a proper place to have their meals. They do not eat in public places, I think this one malingering is it?

TRS story always one-sided one. They dun ask the other party before publishing the article.
i've seen few of their security fellas eating at the tables just beside the fried chicken joint at the end of the bldg.

Maximuz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe, and I'm just being the devil's advocate here, MAYBE he was all 'nom nom nom' and dribbling food down his chin, and feeding birds and throwing bones around the area :p

Otherwise, I think a warning letter, let alone dismissal, is too harsh.

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you're doing a job wearing a uniform, you are bound by silly protocol restrictions lest you bring disrepute to the institution which provides that uniform. School uniform, nurse uniform, army uniform, security guard uniform... all the same. :wink:

Come to think of it,

i have never seen a uniformed policeman eating in a food centre.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid security guard probably got fired because he doesn't even know what he is protecting. He is fired for not knowing that Marina Bay Sands has got nothing to do with Gardens by the Bay.

I hope Marina Bay Sands management can give me some explanation into this.

Jeffrey
TRS reader

<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>

uglyloser

Alfrescian
Loyal

what if the director of gardens by the bay ate his lunch sitting at the same bench? will he be fired?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, fired by Marina Bay Sands, if Alex Tan is to be believed.

what if the director of gardens by the bay ate his lunch sitting at the same bench? will he be fired?

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Stupid security guard probably got fired because he doesn't even know what he is protecting. He is fired for not knowing that Marina Bay Sands has got nothing to do with Gardens by the Bay.

<style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style>

What is the different between USD based Nikkei 225 and Yen based 225? can we abitrage or hedge against the USD/JPY?