• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Beware of cheating maid employment agency - crislow resources

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This crooked Employment Agency cheat maids and employers by overcharging in a lot of cost items especially maid agency fee. MOM has mandated that no more than 2 months' wages can be charged but
CRISLOW routinely and blatantly charges 2 - 3 months wages as agency fee hoping and thinking that emplowers do ot care since the overcharge comes from maid's pocket!

MOM is now investigating errant EA so if you have knowledge of such offence please email to [email protected] giving maid's detaisl such as passport name, WP number and employment fee charged ( please categorically state that maid did not owe loan or debt to EA here or recruiter back home.

With dirty profit Crislow has many branches in sg incl P Park, Katong Shop Cent, Upp Bukit Timah, Tampines, Hougang and Yishun; in my it has a posh branch in kL Damansara Heights!

Ask around your frens and relative who might be cheated by CRISLOW RESOURCES - note thsat this is a sole proprietorship meaning they have much latitude in tweaking their accounts. Directors are Steven Chong & Christie Koh

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This crooked Employment Agency cheat maids and employers by overcharging in a lot of cost items especially maid agency fee. MOM has mandated that no more than 2 months' wages can be charged but
CRISLOW routinely and blatantly charges 2 - 3 months wages as agency fee hoping and thinking that emplowers do ot care since the overcharge comes from maid's pocket!

MOM is now investigating errant EA so if you have knowledge of such offence please email to [email protected] giving maid's detaisl such as passport name, WP number and employment fee charged ( please categorically state that maid did not owe loan or debt to EA here or recruiter back home.

With dirty profit Crislow has many branches in sg incl P Park, Katong Shop Cent, Upp Bukit Timah, Tampines, Hougang and Yishun; in my it has a posh branch in kL Damansara Heights!

Ask around your frens and relative who might be cheated by CRISLOW RESOURCES - note thsat this is a sole proprietorship meaning they have much latitude in tweaking their accounts. Directors are Steven Chong & Christie Koh

PS

Steven is untrustworthy ......... Christie is WORSE

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many maid agencies are doing that.......

But I tell you this. MOM does not give a shit.......as long as their levies are secure. They're even building a club-house for the maids.
But the employers are left in the lurch and at the short end, at the mercy of maid agencies.

If MOM is serious, no need to ask employers to report. It is so plain to see. Just do a little enforcement. It's not that difficult.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many maid agencies are doing that.......

But I tell you this. MOM does not give a shit.......as long as their levies are secure. They're even building a club-house for the maids.
But the employers are left in the lurch and at the short end, at the mercy of maid agencies.

If MOM is serious, no need to ask employers to report. It is so plain to see. Just do a little enforcement. It's not that difficult.

the 1000 km journey starts with the first step.......

joeyboey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks for the info. Will alert my friends and colleagues to be careful if they ever deal with this agency.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have seen free condoms being distributed to maids at Lucky Plaza, if only you maid employers knew. :biggrin: