• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SG Garmen is watching all of you!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think carefully before you do any hanky pankying!

358t088.png

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Think carefully before you do any hanky pankying!

Nice try, has the SMRT and SPF solved the cases of the missing bikes at Pasir Ris MRT? My friends refused to ride their bikes and to lock it there at Pasir Ris these days...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would the gov't spend money when there is no profit to be made:confused:

If they are really watching then a live person needs to be paid & I doubt the PAP would do that. So I suspect that many are either dummy cameras or the camera are set on set on auto without anyone actively watching.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would the gov't spend money when there is no profit to be made:confused:

If they are really watching then a live person needs to be paid & I doubt the PAP would do that. So I suspect that many are either dummy cameras or the camera are set on set on auto without anyone actively watching.

dont be stupid,a camera is there to record everything u do,and nowadays with harddrive technology jumping from 500 gig to 1 tera to 2 tera to 3 tera smaller than the palm of ur fist,they can record u for a long long time,months and months of video...night and day the garmen is watching u......better not spray any anti PAP graffiti or vandalise ur MP's poster.

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkiepore is only one red dot off course the Polis can installed
all over! try go install Mudland?? can??

Not possible!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i feel very uncomfortable as if there are eyes watching, it's not like i have something to hide but just a awkward feeling. on the other hand, it's good cos' it deter crimes.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about insert a SIM card into our head and they could log all the activities ?

In future all children born, will be insert a microchip at the perineum, containing the child's given name, blood type group, parents name at birth, place of birth, class ID as in PAP Class..etc ha ha ha ,ID number which will be used later to register for NRIC. The data will be updated when the child qualify for NRIC & at a set age intervals. All they need to do is to install scanner or GPS tracking...BIG BROTHER will be tracking, watching you...:biggrin: BE SCARED!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i feel very uncomfortable as if there are eyes watching, it's not like i have something to hide but just a awkward feeling. on the other hand, it's good cos' it deter crimes.

Do they really deter crimes? Or are they just like tedious airport security, implemented to make the yuppie middle class people feel safe? :rolleyes:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can catch students red handed for charging their phones illegally in public places.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If ride bike and wanna park in public then buy better locks lah. Many buy cheap lock that can be open in less than 1 minute.

Nice try, has the SMRT and SPF solved the cases of the missing bikes at Pasir Ris MRT? My friends refused to ride their bikes and to lock it there at Pasir Ris these days...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If ride bike and wanna park in public then buy better locks lah. Many buy cheap lock that can be open in less than 1 minute.

Have been thinking about getting a bicycle but was put off because the problem is finding a place to secure a bicycle to & not poor quality locks. If you follow the law there is even less places to park legally.