• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wise words from a 7-11 auntie

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i always patronise the 7-11 near my flat and got to know this auntie cashier. she knew i was contemplating to go down under. she wondered why and she told me s'pore is a nice place. the best part is she asked me not to voice against pap, must know where i stand and dun get into trouble. so after hearing this, i decided to be a monk...:o:biggrin:

imagery

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i always patronise the 7-11 near my flat and got to know this auntie cashier. she knew i was contemplating to go down under. she wondered why and she told me s'pore is a nice place. the best part is she asked me not to voice against pap, must know where i stand and dun get into trouble. so after hearing this, i decided to be a monk...:o:biggrin:

I thought you wanted to go down under on the 7-11 auntie and then saw what was there and decided after that to be a monk.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the problem here in this forum is that many are ex-singaporeans and they may feel jealous of the singapore progress, i am here in s'pore and if i continue to do rambo, i will be the one who suffer not those who are instigating arsoning to the mighty pap.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as for what happened to me in the past, from lao goh to lao lee, i decided to chuck it away cos' it's very taxing to be angry with their cronies. next time, when i meet a crony, i either pretend to be another cock sucking por lumpar crony just to go with the flow or i beat a shit out of them.:cool:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or you can be the third person.

Ambivalent Singaporean! That is what monk usually does!! HEE!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many on facebook and yahoo are voicing their complaints against the shortcomings and shortfalls of the govt.
Only the blind and the deaf refuse to see it coming. It is written on the wall.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We dont understand what the fuck u talking about!
Why dont u share the whole conversation!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....she asked me not to voice against pap, must know where i stand and dun get into trouble. so after hearing this, i decided to be a monk..

This aunties is typically one of the 60% who voted for paps in GE 2011, the type who went around telling people the vote is not secret and the paps would punish those who voted for oppo parties. You should have shown her your 2 big balls and told her to live in a cave.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there is this auntie working at a 7-11 near my place, i always kajiao her and we became friends. then, she knew i was away in down under for many times but always came back(cos' my iron balls not solid hard enough to ask for asylum). she told me not to voice against pap cos' i must know where i stand. so now do you understand, you retard...:rolleyes:

We dont understand what the fuck u talking about!
Why dont u share the whole conversation!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is this auntie working at a 7-11 near my place, i always kajiao her and we became friends. then, she knew i was away in down under for many times but always came back(cos' my iron balls not solid hard enough to ask for asylum). she told me not to voice against pap cos' i must know where i stand. so now do you understand, you retard...:rolleyes:

Use the word Australia when you said "down under" because the lunatics in this forum thought you wanted to go down under the auntie....:smile:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

That auntie is a foreign shit from malaysia.
she want u to be at pap n cronies mercy.
tomorrow go back n pee at her.to show u r a man.