• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Chaos as huge fight breaks out at semi-secretive Club Pyramid

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First of all, looking at the video, what kind of fight is this? Secondly, "semi-secretive" as in for the rich elite? Clubbing is a nonsense activity for idiots anyway.

----------------------------------------------

pyramid.jpg

Beer bottles were flying and people were shouting in a chaotic fight inside Club Pyramid.

In a recent video posted on Facebook by Hera Libra, the whole club had erupted in chaos and panic.

A fight had broken out in the middle of the club among a large group of people, while other patrons tried their best to leave and stay out of the way.

At one point, several objects like glasses and bottles were seen flying across the club.

It is unclear what happened to spark the fight or if anyone was injured.

Club Pyramid is believed to be a semi-secretive party spot located at Goodwood Park.

Video :
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...-chaos-as-huge-fight-breaks-out-at-spore-club

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the local version of the fight club.

Nobody talks about the fight club.

My friend remarked...Knn ..fight in geylang coffee shop...owner got liquor sales ban almost immediately
Fight in high class club...see how the Police will handle this outrageous incident..??

will they ban liquor sale in this posh place..???
Or is it going to be double-standard..???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read that club pyramid is located at st james but the question is why is is semi secret?

This type of ah beng places should be well known.

Looks like nobody knows.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's a slew of bars which remain "secret" by not advertising (it means no photography), not having a name (just an address) and even having a misleading shopfront. You'd never imagine behind those wooden shophouse doors there's a posh cocktail bar

I guess in crowded sinkapore it is an asset to be exclusive and mysterious

But I didn't know there can be a secret club :o:confused:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read that club pyramid is located at st james but the question is why is is semi secret?

This type of ah beng places should be well known.

Looks like nobody knows.

I thought it was at a colonial mansion near goodwood park?
Members are all the elite miws and cronies....sort of rich connected boys network club.
Georgie Yeo used to be the club president

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Members are all the elite miws and cronies....sort of rich connected boys network club.

There is a club at goodwood park hotel am sure it's still there. Saw shiek haikel there before. It isn't a thai/chinese disco or plays techno music though and that pyramid club obviously isn't for the miw. Would they have 2 huge groups of ah bengs fighting with one another?

voucher

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a club at goodwood park hotel am sure it's still there. Saw shiek haikel there before. It isn't a thai/chinese disco or plays techno music though and that pyramid club obviously isn't for the miw. Would they have 2 huge groups of ah bengs fighting with one another?

I have seen some MIW bengs before with their false sideburns.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what so elite abiut this? sound like a bunch of ah bengs

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you talking about the Pyramid Club or this Club Pyramid?

The former is a high class social club for high ranking civil servants.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you talking about the Pyramid Club or this Club Pyramid?

The former is a high class social club for high ranking civil servants.

I am referring to the latter since thread says semi secret and for elites.
If fight in ah Beng disco no one gives a fuck.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am referring to the latter since thread says semi secret and for elites.
If fight in ah Beng disco no one gives a fuck.

alamak the fight in that club isn't the same one for those elites la.

Common sense. You think only one club can have the name pyramid? Also the definition of club differs in this case. The one for the elites isn't a dance club for drinking and partying. It's an organization or a social gathering.

The club where the fight occurs in this case is a dance/party/night club. I don't know why they say it's semi-secret though. Some ppl have commented it's in st james.

At the end of the day this pyramid club isn't the one where the elites go to. Just pure common sense.