• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Chaos as huge fight breaks out at semi-secretive Club Pyramid

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
alamak the fight in that club isn't the same one for those elites la.

Common sense. You think only one club can have the name pyramid? Also the definition of club differs in this case. The one for the elites isn't a dance club for drinking and partying. It's an organization or a social gathering.

The club where the fight occurs in this case is a dance/party/night club. I don't know why they say it's semi-secret though. Some ppl have commented it's in st james.

At the end of the day this pyramid club isn't the one where the elites go to. Just pure common sense.

Chey.....
Knn must be publicity stunt for ah Beng club....
Semi secret nightspot no one goes how to make money?
Elite disco? Nowhere in sg more elite than Pangaea la

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a club at goodwood park hotel am sure it's still there. Saw shiek haikel there before. It isn't a thai/chinese disco or plays techno music though and that pyramid club obviously isn't for the miw. Would they have 2 huge groups of ah bengs fighting with one another?

That useless and talestless fat twat????

i thought hed be selling his wife's backside by now.....fucking useless cunt

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That useless and talestless fat twat????

i thought hed be selling his wife's backside by now.....fucking useless cunt

That fat prick must have some mojo to bag such a chiobu wife.
Heard he was from loaded family but later found out not so rich also.
He is vomit inducing in same category as gurmit singh and xialanxue.....lucky dun see him much in the media.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That fat prick must have some mojo to bag such a chiobu wife.
Heard he was from loaded family but later found out not so rich also.
He is vomit inducing in same category as gurmit singh and xialanxue.....lucky dun see him much in the media.

If you recall he formed a rap group known as construction sight i think in the 90s i think he's actually still in the rapping/entertainment business i think imagine that.

I saw him give a live performance of one of his dumb rap songs at cineleisure. Vomit inducing obviously. A local m&d trying to act black.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you recall he formed a rap group known as construction sight i think in the 90s i think he's actually still in the rapping/entertainment business i think imagine that.

I saw him give a live performance of one of his dumb rap songs at cineleisure. Vomit inducing obviously. A local m&d trying to act black.

It was a rap duo and his partner (another mat) was the talented one who got them noticed.
The fat turd can't prononce properly much less rap.....
He's ugly and fat and tells totally lame jokes.....I dunno how anyone would want to hire him as an entertainer.
I recall his last job as radio DJ he was sacked and forced to make public apology and then banned from radio for telling lewd jokes on air. Fucktard is just a crass untalented wannabe like many in Sg the likes of teeko jack neo and vomit singh....lucky them born sinkies able to be called 'celebrities'.
His only achievement in life probably bedding the chiobu wife.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sheik, as talentless as he is, is a much better person than his Construction site ex-partner Ashidik - one useless cock who thinks he's the center of the universe

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's ugly and fat and tells totally lame jokes........ Fucktard is just a crass untalented wannabe like many in Sg the likes of teeko jack neo and vomit singh....lucky them born sinkies able to be called 'celebrities'.

yeah when he lost his radio job and went to host the EPL 9 or 10 years ago he was really really bad. I remember shaking my head .... is this the only kind of entertainer singapore has to offer?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah that fat piece of babi sure makes me wanna puke..... like the other equally useless vomit sign fuckwit.....

went to watch him in this standup comedy show and he is such a laugh less cunt it soured the whole experience ......

which is a sure sign of the stinkaporean fucktards who can get conned by such talentless pieces of shit......

another sellout is that ACS bapok Hossan leong.....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was a rap duo and his partner (another mat) was the talented one who got them noticed.
The fat turd can't prononce properly much less rap.....
He's ugly and fat and tells totally lame jokes.....I dunno how anyone would want to hire him as an entertainer.
I recall his last job as radio DJ he was sacked and forced to make public apology and then banned from radio for telling lewd jokes on air. Fucktard is just a crass untalented wannabe like many in Sg the likes of teeko jack neo and vomit singh....lucky them born sinkies able to be called 'celebrities'.
His only achievement in life probably bedding the chiobu wife.

I see I don't recall much of him much less know how his old songs from his old group sounded like. You must have heard the songs are they on YouTube? No wonder I saw him on one football show with ppl like mark Richmond. Thought he was just a guest with his didnt give a fuck attitude disnt know he was one of the hosts. Is due to the fact that he's a m&d and I noticed this in the usa too like a black guy can be fat and act outrageous and ppl will think he's cute but if he was Chinese no way. Same with Malays in Sg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah that fat piece of babi sure makes me wanna puke..... like the other equally useless vomit sign fuckwit.....

went to watch him in this standup comedy show and he is such a laugh less cunt it soured the whole experience ......

which is a sure sign of the stinkaporean fucktards who can get conned by such talentless pieces of shit......

another sellout is that ACS bapok Hossan leong.....

Him being fat and a m&d is one of the reasons why he gets hired and why some ppl think he's funny like all because he's fat and a m&d which btw has nothing to do with talent it's how he was born some sinkies especially sinkie chinese have that knee jerk reaction to automatically think he's cute and maybe he will act like a stereotypical m&d or maybe not since he loves being a black wannabe maybe he will talk like a stereotypical US black you see on the tv that is supposed to be funny all because some of these dumb sinkies and i bet the majority of them will be chinese somehow are like programmed to think that's cute.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Him being fat and a m&d is one of the reasons why he gets hired and why some ppl think he's funny like all because he's fat and a m&d which btw has nothing to do with talent it's how he was born some sinkies especially sinkie chinese have that knee jerk reaction to automatically think he's cute and maybe he will act like a stereotypical m&d or maybe not since he loves being a black wannabe maybe he will talk like a stereotypical US black you see on the tv that is supposed to be funny all because some of these dumb sinkies and i bet the majority of them will be chinese somehow are like programmed to think that's cute.

That is a very long sentence there.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isnt that what the Anglo dogs want? You want the western decadence lifestyle you've got it. Aids and drugs are next

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought it was at a colonial mansion near goodwood park?
Members are all the elite miws and cronies....sort of rich connected boys network club.
Georgie Yeo used to be the club president

Partly correct. Pyramid club is an exclusive club for the MIW and very upper class connected people. It is an old bungalow located off Steven's road. behind the building is a small rectangular swimming pool, once freq used by "you know who" The premise is use for social gatherings, and sit down formal 5 course western dinners, not clubbing. Been there a few times and stop going there as quite boring. address only known to selec few.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Partly correct. Pyramid club is an exclusive club for the MIW and very upper class connected people. It is an old bungalow located off Steven's road. behind the building is a small rectangular swimming pool, once freq used by "you know who" The premise is use for social gatherings, and sit down formal 5 course western dinners, not clubbing. Been there a few times and stop going there as quite boring. address only known to selec few.

Ya, been there once, it's like a clubhouse where they hold birthdays and the sorts, located in a secluded area near town, not visible from the main road. If I'm not wrong, all MIW are members there. Have to say that it is due for upgrading soon, as it is a tad run down.

http://travel.cnn.com/singapore/eat/lollas-secret-supper-secret-supper-top-secret-location-610686
http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/pictures/Details/b08d0d14-549a-4abe-8770-5d884b36abc8