Thread: Certis Cisco officer found dead in Changi Airport toilet with a single gun-shot wound

My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

Default Certis Cisco officer found dead in Changi Airport toilet with a single gun-shot wound

Published on Oct 4, 2014 7:01 PM

By Joanna Seow

SINGAPORE - A Malaysian Certis Cisco officer was found dead in a toilet at Changi Airport's Terminal 1 on Saturday morning.

Lance Corporal Mohana Singam, who was on duty at the time, was found at 10.50 am with a single gun-shot wound, Certis Cisco said in a statement.

The 34-year-old, who is married, was in a cubicle of a public toilet mainly used by staff. Singapore Civil Defence Force paramedics responding to the call for an ambulance pronounced the officer dead.

The police said that the officer was found with a gunshot wound to his head and his service revolver was beside him. No foul play is suspected and investigations are ongoing.

Certis Cisco Auxiliary Police Force commander, Deputy Assistant Commissioner Chua Chuan Seng, said in a statement: "We will assist the family in every possible way and extend our cooperation in the police investigations."

HELPLINES

1. Care Corner Counselling Centre
    1800-353-5800 (Mandarin), or go to: www.carecorner.org.sg

2. Samaritans of Singapore
    1800-221-4444; or go to: www.sos.org.sg

3. Institute of Mental Health
    6389-2222, or go to: www.imh.com.sg

My Reputation Points: 1010 / Power: 4

Default Re: Certis Cisco officer found dead in Changi Airport toilet with a single gun-shot w

What shitty times did not report was that a PRC prostitute was the cause of the officer's death. Investigations ongoing my foot. Quietly swept under the carpet.

But no worries as prostitutes are a plenty. If u need their service, geylang is where u can find the mum and sisters of the gay fuck on my avatar.

My Reputation Points: 10 / Power: 0

Default Re: Certis Cisco officer found dead in Changi Airport toilet with a single gun-shot w

Oa retard Mum committed suicide after seeing that severely deformed gongcheebye oa retard at birth. Lol.lol

Thread Information