• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Top 10 Most UNDESIRABLE Women In Sammyboy/Spore.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Below are the top ten most undesirable women in sammyboy and spore..the usual suspects correct me if i'm wrong..

#1. Lee Wei Ling.
Virgin: Yes but unconfirmed sauces says No.
According to a chinese face reading she has got big eyes suggesting she is amorous and could be flirtatious.

#2. Saw Phaik Hwa.
Virgin: Yes
She has a sharp chin which indicate she dislike opposite sex and like to socailise with the same sex

#3.Ho Ching.
Virgin: No
She has a big nose shows she is aggressive and argumentative..must win at all cost type.

#4.Chua Sook Koong.
Virgin:No
She has thick eyebrows suggest a careless,unobservant and inconsiderate.

#5.RSM(MWO) Jenny Tan.
she has a long high nose suggest she is a controlling freak both in and out of the house.

#6.Ellen Lee.
she has got phoenix eyes indicate she is always the complaining type.

#7.Patricia Mok.
Virgin:Yes

#8.Intan Mokthar
she has a round chin suggest she can be very dodgy type

#9.Indranee Singh.
she has got big lips suggest she like to carry and polish balls type.

#10..A bitch at my kopitiam.
Virgin: YES affirmative.
her face is so grotesque that if i post it i am afraid you may choke on your dinner.

Do you guys agree..or wsy???

[video=youtube;zqjtz3rEPG0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjtz3rEPG0[/video]

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This one better

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0xbjp4SkV0M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>