• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean young men behaving like women, future is hopeless

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if it is not enough they can't pass their IPPT so that the army has to lower standards and do away with chin-ups, young men in their 20s are hopeless and behave like women

Just found a seat at McDonalds after waiting in line to order a Big Mac meal. Two young men - wearing sleeveless shirts from some stupid gym - were in front of me, and ahead of them, another five more customers, waiting to place orders

When their turn came, they went: I want this, um, ah, no that one better, how about this, this one got discount or not, never mind, I have this instead, and this. And then no money, each one dug in the wallet and put together all the cash, have to cancel one order.

KANINA EH CHOWCHEEBYE!!!! Almost punched them in the face!

When there were five people in front of them, they don't take that time to decide, and then waste everybody's time with their antics.

When my turn came: Big Mac meal, having here. Put $10 on counter, wait for change. That's all.

In 30 years' time, we will rejoin Malaysia.

After the second generation after the pioneer dies off, all that is left will be weaklings!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Yeah the current generation are really fucked up. The sooner they die off the better.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
As if it is not enough they can't pass their IPPT so that the army has to lower standards and do away with chin-ups, young men in their 20s are hopeless and behave like women

Just found a seat at McDonalds after waiting in line to order a Big Mac meal. Two young men - wearing sleeveless shirts from some stupid gym - were in front of me, and ahead of them, another five more customers, waiting to place orders

When their turn came, they went: I want this, um, ah, no that one better, how about this, this one got discount or not, never mind, I have this instead, and this. And then no money, each one dug in the wallet and put together all the cash, have to cancel one order.

When there were five people in front of them, they don't take that time to decide, and then waste everybody's time with their antics.

When my turn came: Big Mac meal, having here. Put $10 on counter, wait for change. That's all.

After the second generation after the pioneer dies off, all that is left will be weaklings!

Maybe that's why we need FTs!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
who is a bigger woman?some kids at a macdonalds looking for change to pay their meal or TS sitting behind his keyboard at home bitching about a bunch of kids at a macdonalds holding up the line cause he cant wait to get home and stuff his fat fucking piehole with mcquarter pounder?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
what? you want to punch them just because of that? typical chao sinkie.
rude and dismissive :rolleyes:

such things didnt just happen in this generation. when i was young, my friends and i do that sometimes too.
not all of them were from well to do family, so we always share and help each other.

Arrogant Sinkie like yourself should be hanged by the balls:oIo:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
HK protest you see them there to party not protesting.

People are running away from tear gases but he stood there taking video?

Where got hope for these mobile generation to be the leaders beyond 2030?

Yeah the current generation are really fucked up. The sooner they die off the better.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can be jiuhu kia or faggot FTs brought in by LHL open legs policy.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your responses playing the poor card are pathetic.

My point is that they were totally inconsiderate - when there were five in front of them, they didn't take the time to decide what they want.

In any case, it is McDonald's - how much is there to choose from anyway

Then they don't know how much they have and waste everybody's time

But I understand - you are just another ah gua like them

No point belabouring the point

A whole fucking country of sissies. Come to think of it, our women are smart to marry angmoh!

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were local - not jiuhukia

Another weakness of Singaporean young men below 30s - think highly of themselves when they are kucing kurap

And when there is something wrong, refuse to take responsibility, blame it on jiuhukia or someone else

Pass your IPPT first and prove you are not an ah gua

Society is weakened by all these puke-worthy scum of the soil.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie women should follow their dreams and marry angmoh men

Sinkie men should marry Korean or PRC

Dilute away all the Sinkieness - the chiobu MP was right to voice concerns about the quality of the stock

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
be careful your daughter marry angmohs, many are the same type poor stocks.

They are like McDonalds are the same everywhere.

Dilute away all the Sinkieness - the chiobu MP was right to voice concerns about the quality of the stock

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

These two weaklings must be ykhusher n boyfriend lah.
they got steal thousand pack of chilli sauce back.
knn fucking yao gui.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

What....
marry a prc.this show u r really sick in mind .

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
what? you want to punch them just because of that? typical chao sinkie.
rude and dismissive :rolleyes:

such things didnt just happen in this generation. when i was young, my friends and i do that sometimes too.
not all of them were from well to do family, so we always share and help each other.

Arrogant Sinkie like yourself should be hanged by the balls:oIo:
Chao cc u confirm a foreign dog working here.
u pinoy pussy,malaysian pee or prc shits n lastly india cake leng sai

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These two weaklings must be ykhusher n boyfriend lah.
they got steal thousand pack of chilli sauce back.
knn fucking yao gui.

Cannot be ykhuser la....
That penny pinching ah soh would have memorized all the promotion on offer and not be so clueless.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot be ykhuser la....
That penny pinching ah soh would have memorized all the promotion on offer and not be so clueless.

Correct .
if ykhusher buy mac sure use cut out coupon from papers to save 50cents.if not he wont buy.
normally he buy $1.90 nasi lemak from he li.
Buy one packet but bring container to ask for chilli sauce.