• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My picks verified by Betrush and MyBigPartner

fabregas23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who am I?

I love the sports since I was child and this was an advantage for me in this world. When I had just turned 18, I started in this world of betting as a hobby but when I realised that I was good on it, I tried to make real money with my bets.

Strategy

I have my own strategy: 2 match combos.

Read more: bet-destruction.webnode.ro/
Last 10 games 9 win 1 lost and +69units won in last ten tips. Join me to win money at the lowest price on market.Buy the month tips.

My win in the last 3 month
Play 78 ticket
Won-57 Lose-21
Total units won:+317 units

Subscribe to my site bet-destruction.webnode.ro/

fabregas23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another win today. Last 11 games 10 win 1 lost and +76units won in last 11 tips.Also guy this month I have 6 from 6 tips won. Join me to win money at the lowest price on market.Buy the month tips.

fabregas23

Alfrescian
Loyal
This month till now won 8 tips of ten with 44.5 units on.All tips are verified by Betrush and MyBig Partner.
You can find this here
betrush.com/verified/statistics.php?int_member_id=2462