• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fucked up Tiongs end up having to take a bus

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
printLogo.png

Police seize tourists' car over erratic driving

By Greymouth Star staff
3:01 PM Monday Oct 6, 2014
policeman-ipad1_220x147.jpg

File photo / NZ Herald

A pair of
Chinese tourists had their South Island tour cut short at Fox Glacier on Friday night, when police impounded their rental car after numerous complaints about their driving.

Constable John Woodward, of Ross police, said they had a number of 111 calls on Friday afternoon reporting a vehicle being driven over the centre line. Police eventually tracked the car down to Fox Glacier, impounding the vehicle at 7pm.

Mr Woodward said the rental car company had also received complaints throughout the day and had already cancelled the tourist's rental agreement, and was taking steps to retrieve the vehicle by the time police impounded it.

Mr Woodward said it was a good example of the public responsibly working with police to report unsafe or erratic driving. The tourists were left with no option
but to continue their travels by bus.

By Greymouth Star staff

Copyright ©2014, APN New Zealand Limited

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For causing anxiety amongst road user, these AT must be forced to finish their journey in the seatless bike. I be damn if they dont spit ..spreading disease,shitting along the route
bike12-11_4.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
blame the car rental firm's fark up advice..

keep straight for next 200km and stay in the middle of the road.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes I drive in the middle too when there are no cars around and there is a scary high cliff at the driver side.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
printLogo.png
Police seize tourists' car over erratic driving By Greymouth Star staff 3:01 PM Monday Oct 6, 2014
policeman-ipad1_220x147.jpg
File photo / NZ Herald A pair of
Chinese tourists had their South Island tour cut short at Fox Glacier on Friday night, when police impounded their rental car after numerous complaints about their driving. Constable John Woodward, of Ross police, said they had a number of 111 calls on Friday afternoon reporting a vehicle being driven over the centre line. Police eventually tracked the car down to Fox Glacier, impounding the vehicle at 7pm. Mr Woodward said the rental car company had also received complaints throughout the day and had already cancelled the tourist's rental agreement, and was taking steps to retrieve the vehicle by the time police impounded it. Mr Woodward said it was a good example of the public responsibly working with police to report unsafe or erratic driving. The tourists were left with no option but to continue their travels by bus. By Greymouth Star staff Copyright ©2014, APN New Zealand Limited
Be more compassionate la boss, people not use to driving on that side of the road ok. Past few days I also nearly caused some Italians to drive over cliffs and bridges when I drove on the wrong side all over bloody Chianti. Luckily Italians more forgiving unlike Kiwis, just gave me the middle finger only and not report police.

PAULSTANL3Y

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be more compassionate la boss, people not use to driving on that side of the road ok. Past few days I also nearly caused some Italians to drive over cliffs and bridges when I drove on the wrong side all over bloody Chianti. Luckily Italians more forgiving unlike Kiwis, just gave me the middle finger only and not report police.

com kee lan froggy :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
More fucking Chinks risking the lives of innocent motorists in NZ

printLogo.png

Tourist driver has car rental contract torn up

By John Lewis
9:47 AM Wednesday Oct 15, 2014
qtown_220x147.jpeg

Senior Sergeant Brian Benn (inset) said a member of the public alerted police to a car seen swerving over the centre line multiple times near Queenstown. Photo / ODT / Thinkstock

A Chinese tourist had her rental car contract torn up and rewritten by a rental company after she was pulled over by police for alleged dangerous driving near Queenstown yesterday.

Southern District Command Centre deployment co-ordinator Senior Sergeant Brian Benn, of Dunedin, said a member of the public alerted police to a car seen swerving over the centre line multiple times on the Crown Range about 4pm yesterday.

Police intercepted the vehicle near Queenstown and the rental car company was contacted by police to assess if the car should be taken off the driver, or the driver be allowed to continue.

A representative from the company's Queenstown office was sent to the roadside scene, he said.

''They changed the contract on the vehicle so the person who was driving badly was written out of the contract.

''There was another person in the car that could drive.

''They did a roadside driving skills test, and they [the rental company] ascertained this person was a competent driver. He took over the driving.''

Seniorr Sergeant Benn declined to name the rental car company, but praised it for its response to the situation.

''The rental company came up with a pretty practical solution, I think.

''It was a good resolution.'' he said.

The driver was given an infringement notice by police and forbidden by the rental car company to drive the vehicle.

The incident comes after a pair of Chinese tourists had their South Island tour cut short at Fox Glacier earlier this month, when police impounded their rental car after numerous complaints about their driving.

The Government has been urged to crack down on tourist drivers following a triple fatal crash on Queen's Birthday Weekend, when Dutch businessman Johannes Jacobus Appelman ran a stop sign, killing Sally Vanessa Summerfield, 49, her daughter Ella Yasmin Summerfield, 12, and Ella's friend Abi Hone, 12 in Canterbury.

By John Lewis
- Otago Daily Times

Copyright ©2014, APN New Zealand Limited

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
italians in northern italy are very polite. they seldom display the middle finger unless you really pissed them off. most of the time, they will just raise all 5 fingers to show displeasure or gesture "wtf?!" and yes, they avoid calling cops if possible. too much trouble.
Usually, they'll tell you: Porcodio or Putana, which are the norm is everyday Italian linguistic.