• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole seah sounding like pap, losing credibility with slanted, self-righteous view

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]NICOLE SEAH SOUNDING LIKE PAP, LOSING CREDIBILITY WITH SLANTED, SELF-RIGHTEOUS VIEW[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
5 Oct 2014 - 2:18pm

<iframe src="http://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-0/html/container.html" style="display: none; visibility: hidden;"></iframe><ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Nicole Seah sounds like PAP, risks losing credibility with slanted, self-righteous view

When Nicole spoke at election rallies, did she expect citizens who subsequently voted for her not to be angry and love, not hate, the PAP?I refer to Nicole Seah’s Facebook page: “Speaking up for the people is not about making defamatory statements…”.

What makes her so certain about the “heckling” incident at Hong Lim Park? From the mainstream media and PAP MPs’ and ministers’ comments on unverified accounts?
(According to a TOC article, “heckling of the special needs children who are performing on the stage” could not be detected after “watching a full-length video of the protest march”.)

Nicole advises not to focus “on a particular ideological slant just because it is fashionable to do so”. She is sounding more like our paternalistic and condescending PAP ie PM Lee recently also said something along the lines of fashion ie income inequality “has become a fashionable topic”.

Are concerned citizens and bloggers simply obsessed with trends, daft like what the PAP has made us out to be, “eat finish nothing to do” types engaged in kpkb as our pastime?
It is wrong for Nicole to simply ignore NParks’ and YMCA’s role.

YMCA chose an inappropriate venue where a protest rally was being held. YMCA is therefore responsible for the special needs children. Why is Nicole silent on YMCA’s role? Is Nicole afraid to stand up to organisations?

NParks should have known a protest rally is not a whisper-quiet event but had allowed YMCA to change their performance timing to coincide with the CPF protest rally? If the stupidity of NParks is obvious, why is Nicole also silent?

Nicole should not impose her own style and idea of engagement because what works for one may not necessarily work for others. Every situation is also different. Does she think that by politely questioning the PAP in Parliament there will be a positive outcome on the issue? Perhaps due to her distance from Singapore, Nicole has not noticed our 87 MPs have been sleeping in Parliament until the noise at HLP woke them up.

Judging from the record number of CPF-related questions raised in Parliament, Roy’s efforts are starting to bear fruits.

Mistakes may have been made by human beings like Roy and company, so be it. Nicole should not single out only fellow citizens for criticism while allowing the epic PAP blunders to go unnoticed.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Nicole is not a nobody and her comments do not bode well for Singaporeans; she’s starting to sound like the PAP and our mainstream media.

Where the HLP incident is concerned, YMCA, NParks, mainstream media, PAP MPs, etc, they are no angels. Nicole’s deafening silence on other parties which are equally, if not more, at fault will certainly cause her to lose a lot of credibility.

Phillip Ang
*The author blogs at http://likedatosocanmeh.wordpress.com

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nicole seah sounding like pap, losing credibility with slanted, self-righteous vi

she wants a baby and be a mother, motherhood catching up.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Nicole seah sounding like pap, losing credibility with slanted, self-righteous vi

If that's all she wanted, she can always talk to me what!

Hey, she's doing all these to catch your attention, why you so stupid not to know?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fark off back to Thailand you despicable turncoat ....

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

she wants a baby and be a mother, motherhood catching up.

i need a surrogate mother.... if she is interested in ONS. 2NS even..

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A simple case of a faded flower trying to regain past glory.
She failed the tests of ability to manage processes and personalities.
She should just let go and get on with her life.
Running away to Thailand says it all - a weak character, with no mental strength to fight second round;
not quite unlike the losers in the Aljunied area.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

emotions at work, she probably symathise with robert lee...

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From real to fake. That sums up Nichole Seah.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anyone who leaves sg voluntarily to work in another cuntry will cum to appreciate sg and the pap more after witnessing the shit that goes on overseas in many years. for nicole, it's barely a year before she cums to her menses, oops sorry, i mean senses. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

anyone who leaves sg voluntarily to work in another cuntry will cum to appreciate sg and the pap more after witnessing the shit that goes on overseas in many years. for nicole, it's barely a year before she cums to her menses, oops sorry, i mean senses. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

She probably did not leave Singapore voluntarily, more likely forced by circumstances to find work as 3rd rate "FT" in Thailand because she can't find employment in little red dot. Just like all the 3rd rate FTs in Singapore, cos they were the rejects in their home countries.

Majority of those who had emigrated from Singapore never return back because they realised what a shit place little red dot is, the main regret was; they should have emigrated EARLIER!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Majority of those who had emigrated from Singapore never return back because they realised what a shit place little red dot is, the main regret was; they should have emigrated EARLIER!

on the contrary, every sinkie i know except one in the u.s. returns to sg for at least 2 weeks per year. for those who have retired and or gotten old, they would spend 3 to 4 weeks in sg, limited by their 30-day stay in sg. otherwise, they would have stayed longer with a longer term visa. they're so proud and fond of sg that they boast to their american friends about how nice and safe it is back home. i have become like them, praising sg and the pap to high heaven everytime i am asked about sg. i've made it a point to visit sg at least twice a year starting from 2 years ago. and everytime i visit, i feel fully recharged and inspired. it's an excellent and positive place compared to the shitholes i've seen around the world. and it's definitely a gem in the cesspool of a region. :p

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nicole may sound like oppo, but she still wear PAP made panties.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fark off back to Thailand you despicable turncoat ....

arthur.jpg

What to do? The blardy bitch has changed for she is frustrated because the old cock which was fucking her is no longer around

Attachments

• arthur.jpg
    arthur.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 187

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal

on the contrary, every sinkie i know except one in the u.s. returns to sg for at least 2 weeks per year. for those who have retired and or gotten old, they would spend 3 to 4 weeks in sg, limited by their 30-day stay in sg. otherwise, they would have stayed longer with a longer term visa. they're so proud and fond of sg that they boast to their american friends about how nice and safe it is back home. i have become like them, praising sg and the pap to high heaven everytime i am asked about sg. i've made it a point to visit sg at least twice a year starting from 2 years ago. and everytime i visit, i feel fully recharged and inspired. it's an excellent and positive place compared to the shitholes i've seen around the world. and it's definitely a gem in the cesspool of a region. :p

The SINKIES you know are either NOT honest or sheer hypocrites. In comparing South East Asia of 3rd world countries, of course little red dot shines. It doesn't take much effort to build up infrastructure over a little red dot compared with larger geographic land masses with natural obstacles like large rivers, mountains etc. By comparison, a mayor would suffice to run the whole of Singapore, not need for a PM or a govt.

A short holiday visit to the SHIT HOLE is simply to visit relatives, it is not the same as returning to SINGAPORE for GOOD. The fact that their visit is limited to a 30 day visa INDICATES that these emigrants have RENOUNCED SG citizenship; a VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE and a SLAP in LHL's PAP fiefdom.

Praising SG sky high would sound hypocritical of those who have renounced SG citizenship and extremely patronising to the natives of their adopted country. It could provoke a response like, if SG is SO GOOD, "BALEK KAMPONG LAH" in whatever colloquial popular lingo of the place making those ex SINKIEs extremely foolish for making such remarks in the first place.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Praising SG sky high would sound hypocritical of those who have renounced SG citizenship and extremely patronising to the natives of their adopted country. It could provoke a response like, if SG is SO GOOD, "BALEK KAMPONG LAH" in whatever colloquial popular lingo of the place making those ex SINKIEs extremely foolish for making such remarks in the first place.

it's not just the overseas sinkies diaspora who are praising sg, americans are praising sg and the pap too.

http://www.institutionalinvestor.com/article/1027588/in-praise-of-singapore.html#.VDHZeWK9KSM

http://www.cottontimer.com/2005/05/23/in-praise-of-singapore/

even conservatives in the u.s. are in high praise of the sg system, even though it runs counter to conservative values of small government and less micro management by gov on the subject of healthcare.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/moneybox...care_what_do_conservatives_like_about_it.html

after years living in the u.s., sinkies who started off as liberals, left-wing, and sympathizers of democrats morphed into conservatives, right-wing, and republicans when they realize the amount of wealth they accumulated (thanks to sg and the pap for building the wealth foundation) and the high taxes they have to pay. and they begin to appreciate sg even more. it's not hypocrisy. it's rude awakening.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

..even conservatives in the u.s. are in high praise of the sg system, even though it runs counter to conservative values of small government and less micro management by gov on the subject of healthcare...

Many of them have probably never visited Spore. Do you see any of them flocking to Spore to live:confused:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

most never even leave the town... dont talk about a trip down mexico.