• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today is the day when Muslim Fucks cutting off animals' head

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
raya-korban.jpg

why don't they cut off their parents head today and show it off like this:

beheading.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buddha and the Limping Lamb

There are many stories told about Buddha the Compassionate One. They carry the eternal message with a simplicity that any child can understand. Here is one of those gems.

The Buddha is taking a walk. He gazes at the beauty of the flowers of the field and says: "O trees and flowers of the field! How trustfully you turn your faces to the sun! And how trustfully nightingales and doves take shelter in you! Alas! man hurts the birds and slays the animals! The wisdom of man is drenched in blood!"

A herd of goats and sheep passes by. The Buddha finds that the herdsman is driving them with difficulty: there is an injured lamb who is limping and slowing the herd down. Affectionately, the Buddha takes the limping lamb on his shoulder. The herdsman tells him that the animals, 100 goats and sheep in total, are being taken to the king for sacrifice this evening. The Buddha, carrying the lamb, chooses to accompany the herdman.

At the place where sacrifice is to happen, the man in charge is about to strike the sword against the first goat, when suddenly the Buddha exclaims "Great king! let not the man strike! Take my life as a sacrifice, O king! and spare the goat!"

The words of the holyman move the heart of the king, who then asks the Buddha to speak to the people. And the Buddha says:

"O men! you can take life easily but, remember, none of you can give life! So, have mercy, have compassion! And, never forget, that compassion makes the world noble and beautiful. Remember, too, that all living beings are linked together in maitri [friendliness, compassion]. Therefore, resolve that you will live on bloodless diet. Verily, in gentleness is the crown of life!"

The next day, a decree is proclaimed by the king. The order goes forth that none shall henceforth kill for sacrifice or for private pleasure. For life is one through mercy and compassion.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goats

The goat is a very hardy animal able to digest almost any food. Relatively docile, it is easy to raise, and each female usually produces twins. Hence, the goat provides meat for millions of people all over the world, and it has done so for at least 10,000 years.

The Goat That Laughed and Wept

One day, while the Buddha was staying at Jetavana, some monks asked him if there was any benefit in sacrificing goats, sheep, and other animals as offerings for departed relatives.

"No, bhikshus," replied the Buddha. "No good ever comes from taking life, not even when it is for the purpose of providing a Feast for the Dead." Then he told this story.

Long, long ago, when Brahmadatta was reigning in Varanasi, a brahmin decided to offer a Feast for the Dead and bought a goat to sacrifice. "My boys," he said to his students, "Take this goat down to the river, bathe it, brush it, hang a garland around its neck, give it some grain to eat, and bring it back."

"Yes, sir," they replied and led the goat to the river.

While they were grooming it, the goat started to laugh with a sound like a pot smashing. Then, just as strangely, it started to weep loudly.

The young students were amazed at this behavior. "Why did you suddenly laugh," they asked the goat, "and why do you now cry so loudly?"

"Repeat your question when we get back to your teacher," the goat answered.

The students hurriedly took the goat back to their master and told him what had happened at the river. Hearing the story, the master himself asked the animal why it had laughed and why it had wept.

"In times past, " the goat began, "I was a brahmin who taught the Vedas like you. I, too, sacrificed a goat as an offering for a Feast for the Dead. Because of killing that single goat, I have had my head cut off 499 times. I laughed aloud when I realized that this is my last birth as an animal to be sacrificed. Today I will be freed from my misery. On the other hand, I cried when I realized that, because of killing me, you, too, may be doomed to lose your head five hundred times. It was out of pity for you that I cried."

"Well, goat," said the brahmin, "in that case, I am not going to kill you."

"Brahmin!" exclaimed the goat. "Whether or not you kill me, I cannot escape death today."

"Don't worry," the brahmin assured the goat. "I will guard you."

"You don't understand," the goat told him. "Your protection is weak. The force of my evil deed is very strong."

The brahmin untied the goat and said to his students, "Don't allow anyone to harm this goat." They obediently followed the animal to protect it.

After the goat was freed, it began to graze. It stretched out its neck to reach the leaves on a bush growing near the top of a large rock. At that very instant a lightning bolt hit the rock, breaking off a sharp piece of stone which flew through the air and neatly cut off the goat's head. A crowd of people gathered around the dead goat and began to talk excitedly about the amazing accident.

A tree spirit had observed everything, from the goat's purchase to its dramatic death, and drawing a lesson from the incident, admonished the crowd: "If people only knew that the penalty would be rebirth into sorrow, they would cease from taking life. A horrible doom awaits one who slays." With this explanation of the law of karma, the deva instilled in his listeners the fear of hell. The people were so frightened that they completely gave up the practice of animal sacrifices. The spirit further instructed the people in the Precepts and urged them to do good.

Eventually, that deva passed away to fare as was his karma. For several generations after that, people remained faithful to the Precepts and spent their lives in charity and meritorious works, so that many were reborn in the heavens.

The Buddha ended his lesson, identifying that Birth saying, "In those days I was that deva." ~ Matakabhatta Jataka (Jataka No. 18)

http://www.khandro.net/animal_goat_ram.htm

ok..to be fair...this story is about the compassion towards animals and the karma of cutting the animals' head ( i totally support it)...but i have a question..the human can have a conversation with a goat??? how did that happen?

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddha and the Limping Lamb

There are many stories told about Buddha the Compassionate One. They carry the eternal message with a simplicity that any child can understand. Here is one of those gems.

The Buddha is taking a walk. He gazes at the beauty of the flowers of the field and says: "O trees and flowers of the field! How trustfully you turn your faces to the sun! And how trustfully nightingales and doves take shelter in you! Alas! man hurts the birds and slays the animals! The wisdom of man is drenched in blood!"

A herd of goats and sheep passes by. The Buddha finds that the herdsman is driving them with difficulty: there is an injured lamb who is limping and slowing the herd down. Affectionately, the Buddha takes the limping lamb on his shoulder. The herdsman tells him that the animals, 100 goats and sheep in total, are being taken to the king for sacrifice this evening. The Buddha, carrying the lamb, chooses to accompany the herdman.

At the place where sacrifice is to happen, the man in charge is about to strike the sword against the first goat, when suddenly the Buddha exclaims "Great king! let not the man strike! Take my life as a sacrifice, O king! and spare the goat!"

The words of the holyman move the heart of the king, who then asks the Buddha to speak to the people. And the Buddha says:

"O men! you can take life easily but, remember, none of you can give life! So, have mercy, have compassion! And, never forget, that compassion makes the world noble and beautiful. Remember, too, that all living beings are linked together in maitri [friendliness, compassion]. Therefore, resolve that you will live on bloodless diet. Verily, in gentleness is the crown of life!"

The next day, a decree is proclaimed by the king. The order goes forth that none shall henceforth kill for sacrifice or for private pleasure. For life is one through mercy and compassion.

Thank you, Mr. Tonychat. May you be well and happy.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tonychat were u considered an animal in malaysia with ur vegetarian and soursop drinking tendencies?its best they tie u up like the a donkey and slit ur throat while shouting allahu akbah.then we shall dance and clap our hands in joy while

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tonychat were u considered an animal in malaysia with ur vegetarian and soursop drinking tendencies?its best they tie u up like the a donkey and slit ur throat while shouting allahu akbah.then we shall dance and clap our hands in joy while

i am an Australian.. very proud to be one.. first world status..unlike sinkies and Malaysians.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the child that closed her eyes will eventually be vegetarian. I was once a vegetarian for a short while after watching chicken being slaughtered in the market.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
barbaric tradition now transformed to decapitation of human...................

Sheep has not life or soul???

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Talking about goats. Is the old fart in Spore or has he taken refuge from the haze somewhere outside of Spore:confused: