• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT Cisco policeman blows brains out in Changi Airport toilet

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - A Certis Cisco auxiliary police officer was found dead in a toilet at Changi Airport.

The deceased, Lance Corporal Mohana Singam, was discovered at 10.50am today (Oct 4) with single gun shot wound at a toilet in Terminal 1 of Changi Airport.

According to Certis Cisco deputy assistant commissioner Chua Chuan Seng, the 34-year-old Malaysian was on duty and had worked with the company for 7 years.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grade B company can hold guns. What kind of fucktard grading system is that. :oIo:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should cisco stop carry guns? Taser gun Should be ok for cisco :biggrin:

Carry guns so glc company can charge its clients more.....the armed guard standing at the bank cost $600 per day.

Looking at the number of these aux police suicides with guns....you would think these glorified security guards got a very stressful job......when the truth its just standing still for 8hours every day.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worse.......... let FT carry gun!!!

These bastards got few weeks wayang training in PA and got license to carry guns.
Most sinkie NS trained males more qualified to handle firearms then them.
Gun laws being how its is strict in Sg....I would think they got more control....
How dangerous for the public for any Tom dick Harry FT types to bear arms.....and the high number of suicides indicate they dun even go for a basic psyche test.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
celebrate good times comeon

MpvImYy.gif

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great I usually use Terminal 1:(

Next time I'll think twice before I used the washrooms there. Fortunately I don't take night flights otherwise I might see strange things :eek:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grade B company can hold guns. What kind of fucktard grading system is that. :oIo:

The grading system or company can be fucktard or even Graded B.

But to hold guns and blow the brains out of Grade F Sinkie , that is highly acceptable! LoL

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A Good Keling is a Dead Keling... More better since the deceased was a foreign thrash..

Maybe someone told the deceased about the all time famous one revolver, one bullet and one snake riddle...

I got the feeling someone asked the Keling what should he do if he encountered a snake and he had a revolver with only one bullet in it..

After the question was forwarded to the Keling Cisco cop, he duly blew off his brains with his Taurus revolver...

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Carry guns so glc company can charge its clients more.....the armed guard standing at the bank cost $600 per day.

Looking at the number of these aux police suicides with guns....you would think these glorified security guards got a very stressful job......when the truth its just standing still for 8hours every day.

It must b stressful standing there whole day wondering should they rob the bank or wait for someone to kill them n strike big sweep.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Should cisco stop carry guns? Taser gun Should be ok for cisco :biggrin:

Cisco approved to carry guns because many gun dealers are former SAF Colonels, etc. those that did not get posted to GLCs. These former pets of the PAP have to be rewarded somehow. They are making good money selling guns to the various govt agencies and quasi govt. agencies. The array of weaponry in service in singapore is truly amazing. Every tom dick and harry little fuck org. want to wayang and get their own different weapons. I don't know why they cannot produce on single handgun under license or just buy bulk one type of handgun like the US military. the US military switched to Beretta 92 9mm in 1985, and prior to that they also only had one handgun, the Colt 1911 .45. In singapore, where all the various govt departments have never seen combat, they wayang and order whatever fuck handgun they want.

SPF- .38 Taurus Model 85
CID, Police tactical unit, and SOC - H & K USP 9mm
Marine Police - Glock 19
STAR - Sphinx 3000
SAF - Sig Sauer P226, FN 5Seven (commandoes), Vektor
Singapore based Gurkhas - Glock 19
Cisco - Taurus?
Aetos - Pistol, not sure type