• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

oei oei oei huat ah huat ah

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8aNObT5Tshs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oei oei oei oei oei

wooo wooo woo woo woo

aiya aiya aiya aiya aiya

huat ah huat huat ah huat ah

ai yo mai ai yo mai ai yo mai kata yo

repeat after opening verse.

mxawzcs

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is way better

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ymNFyxvIdaM?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" height="315" width="560" frameborder="0"></iframe>

mxawzcs

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MMMQrCNRdDc?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" height="315" width="560" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Parody version in Russian

mxawzcs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where is Char Siew? :confused:

9765119b6390a1fc424b2a99bd19776077c47db.jpg

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1G1mO2IDMnI?rel=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" height="480" width="853" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is way better

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ymNFyxvIdaM?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" height="315" width="560" frameborder="0"></iframe>

freestyler was good but it's not eurotechno so it won't be played in beng clubs nigger.

AfterTheWar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so why am i a pap ib you stupid trolling clone.

Because u have failed for trying to be m&d / ah neh wannabe online persona when u are a chink, chink. :biggrin:

Either u are stupid or trying to look stupid because m&d / ah nehs won't bash their own kind and u are protective over chinks.

By the way i am here because that clone of mine is meant to be a kamikaze clone and not to accumulate post count and gain power.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because u have failed for trying to be m&d / ah neh wannabe online persona when u are a chink, chink. :biggrin:

Either u are stupid or trying to look stupid because m&d / ah nehs won't bash their own kind and u are protective over chinks.

By the way i am here because that clone of mine is meant to be a kamikaze clone and not to accumulate post count and gain power.

so care to show me which post have i ever pretended to be a m&d or a skin?

In fact ppl are calling me that.

Make up your mind.

Also what does pretending to be any race have to do with being pap ib?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is a shitskin trust me.....he pretends to be "overprotective" over chinks hes actually indirectly insulting chinks.

also he pretends to bash shitskins and others but hes messages all have a undertone to try and make it look as if chinks are the racist ones and bullying other races.

thirdly he talks like a shitskin,always lieing and twisting his words.

finally no chink will ever be obssessed over this shit......night and day he keeps talking about keling and chinks,kelings and chinks.....who gives a fuck?shitskins are a waste a time,why waste ur time and energy thinking about them?only a shitskin with a fist up his anus would be so butthurt over kelings and chinks....

znwxrvc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Make up your mind.

who the fuck bothers about a lazy online persona when readers can go into your profile and troll into your postings to see for themselves? :biggrin:

AfterTheWar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Make up your mind.

Another new kamikaze clone of mine has posted in this thread so wait patiently for the posting to be release from the moderation queue. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is a shitskin trust me.....he pretends to be "overprotective" over chinks hes actually indirectly insulting chinks.

also he pretends to bash shitskins and others but hes messages all have a undertone to try and make it look as if chinks are the racist ones and bullying other races.

thirdly he talks like a shitskin,always lieing and twisting his words.

finally no chink will ever be obssessed over this shit......night and day he keeps talking about keling and chinks,kelings and chinks.....who gives a fuck?shitskins are a waste a time,why waste ur time and energy thinking about them?only a shitskin with a fist up his anus would be so butthurt over kelings and chinks....

hey clone maker see ppl actually think i am a shit skin but not a m&d so how? :biggrin:

Maybe this is also your clone.

Can you show me where i twist my words btw?

Aren't you a chinese dog that suddenly started supporting chinese?

znwxrvc

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey clone maker see ppl actually think i am a shit skin but not a m&d so how? :biggrin:

Maybe this is also your clone.

Can you show me where i twist my words btw?

Aren't you a chinese dog that suddenly started supporting chinese?

Hahaha talking about credibility in an internet forum full of anonymous monikers and clones. This forum is not like HWZ where membership registration with NRIC is mandatory. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha talking about credibility in an internet forum full of anonymous monikers and clones. This forum is not like HWZ where membership registration with NRIC is mandatory. :biggrin:

so in short clone what you mean is you can post rubbish? You don't need your ic to register over there and you can always post a fake one maybe you posted your real ic like a retard.

for a moron like u, consider yourself to be lucky to get replies from me. :biggrin:

craeted a new clone just to post rubbish to me. Really retarded.