• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One SG's Shocking Experience with FAP MP Intan

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good la more people coming forward to list the vile deeds of the miws.
Get paid $18k per month attend mps twice a month few hours to do fuck shit. Best part time job in the world

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There must be something wrong with the equation? or you are just grumbling for the fun of it. Is that MP still there? yes, you voted for that MP? or your friend still voting for that same MP??

What is the use of complaining, grumbling...you can't protest outside or inside or??? PROTEST with an "X"...:rolleyes:

We didn't vote these jiakliaobees lah. They have always been put there. 2011 was the first time I got to vote.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
similar shit when my fren asked Abdullah Tarmugi for help........... wrote letter he did but attached my frenz letter with some private comments
n addmonished my fren for inaccurate conclusion he drawn about the matter
are all MPs like dat or izzit only mozzies>>>??

Me and my friend saw Chinese MPs.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malay MPs are like that..........they know they no need to be good since PAP need to have 1 in those GRCs.......

last time got one Maidin fella at Aljunied GRC........when I saw him driving a BMW 5 series I knew he won't be MP for long..........he don't know how to wayang even.........drive car more expensive than Ah Loong..........

true enough, next elections.......he out liao........

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should MPs be blamed for not able to solve your personal Sinkie family shits or otherwise?

They are NOT to solve your personal related shits...O.K?

It is not that I side with the Pappies but you lousy ppl are tarring all your personal shits everywhere and on anyone..

Shameful!

Before you damn useless blamers go blah blah blah...

Look...the shits are created by yourself or your family members..

Go and solve it at your own time and money..

Fucked up complaining Sinkie!

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should MPs be blamed for not able to solve your personal Sinkie family shits or otherwise?

It is not that I side with the Pappies but you lousy ppl are tarring all your personal shits everywhere and on anyone..

Shameful!

Have meet the people session for shit ah?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malay MPs are like that..........they know they no need to be good since PAP need to have 1 in those GRCs.......

last time got one Maidin fella at Aljunied GRC........when I saw him driving a BMW 5 series I knew he won't be MP for long..........he don't know how to wayang even.........drive car more expensive than Ah Loong..........

true enough, next elections.......he out liao........

This is the failure of the vile GRC system.
Need to slot in the token minority MPs so these chaps just freeload knowing they are required by law without needing to work for it.....how is this meritocracy?
Bring back full SMCs and let them fight for the votes.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From reading this thread, I got the impression that PAP MP's more effective in helping foreigner than locals.
Kindly provide statistics to prove me wrong.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameful!

Only lowlife like you pay someone eighteen grand per mth and dun make that bastard work
You think they really can solve problem?

The only sin committed is that they feel they have earned their MP allowance when they really have not judging from their abitlity to solve convoluted govt issues

FUCK off moron