• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One SG's Shocking Experience with FAP MP Intan

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]I AM DISAPPOINTED WITH PAP MUSLIM MP DR INTAN AZURA[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
26 Sep 2014 - 12:58pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

A few years back, my son was conned into signing for iPhone and later all the telcos went after him for subscription fee.

He just turned 18 and the conman told him to sign for the iPhone while the conman pretended to be a surveyor looking at how the counter personnel perform, after which took the iPhone away from my son, saying that he will return the iPhone back, which of course the conman took them away for good. However, the conman got arrested after that. The telcos did not want to waive the subscription and insist that my son pay them in full even though we provided the arrest report.

The first time we went to see Dr Intan Azura, I needed to go somewhere else urgently so my son got to meet her personally. Do you know what she said?

She asked my son to pay all the telcos in installment so that this can be a lesson to him. I was totally shocked that she could say something like that?

So my son was totally devastated and wanted to quit school to pay the subscription… You see what kind of person this Intan is ? She literally refused to help him…

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

I am not going to sit down and accept this, so I went to another session and really get the copywriter to make another letter to state all the facts again… this time I got the waiver from all the telcos.

And Intan did not lift a finger to help her constituents at all… So she is really a useless person in actual fact.

Zulkifli Jabal
*Article first appeared ed http://rilek1corner.com/2014/09/26/i-am-disappointed-with-dr-intan-azura/

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2 more days and this Muslim motherfucking Fucktard will be cutting off sheep's head and think that it is holy.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also encountered one malay MP who gave me the smug look, and asked me to sue if he was me, that's exactly what he said, apparently he was telling me he got power seah... i think these malay MPs should reside in bedok as in bodoh for good.:rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i also encountered one malay MP who gave me the smug look, and asked me to sue if he was me, that's exactly what he said, apparently he was telling me he got power seah... i think these malay MPs should reside in bedok as in bodoh for good.:rolleyes:

Then you should tell him, certain people, like to play guitar, chase a ball, listen to metal music, smoke cigarette & in the past ganja, drink & hold shot gun weddings at void deck..no??? heh heh heh.. then you will watch the face...& he will say..I SUE YOU..you answer...did I say, to was you?? ha ha ha ha

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no point...he has the mentality that he is the sultan or agong of dun know which state of historical malaya. but over the years, from what i observed, he seem to be a pet of the pap leeder, better dun get into trouble with this kind of powderful mat.

Then you should tell him, certain people, like to play guitar, chase a ball, listen to metal music, smoke cigarette & in the past ganja, drink & hold shot gun weddings at void deck..no??? heh heh heh.. then you will watch the face...& he will say..I SUE YOU..you answer...did I say, to was you?? ha ha ha ha

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another fucktard iphone user......stupid is as stupid does.

best he quits school and be done with his insignificant sorry life.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe i should mention this mat mp's name and make him sue me, then i can do a alvin stint...worth considering...:cool:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

all PAP mps got that smug get out of my elite face im a rhodes scholar look.....its a prerequisite.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all PAP mps got that smug get out of my elite face im a rhodes scholar look.....its a prerequisite.

That's true. When i was very young i got cheated when i was temping (salary taken by agency which didn't pay me). I lodged a complaint with MOM and police but no action. I went to see MP and was scolded by MP as though i was at fault for pursuing the matter. Cheebye, never see an MP again after that.

My friend's parent was chronically sick went to see MP to ask to use childrn's medisave and was give a smug look and told by MP that could not be done without trying. He too never see MP again.

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people also sign contract for others with the promise for a fee. Did he ask if the son managed to get the fee as promised?

I know many malays who does this for a quick buck.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ethnic minority MPs such as Intan were merely roped in to fulfill the GRC's ethnic requirement.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's true. When i was very young i got cheated when i was temping (salary taken by agency which didn't pay me). I lodged a complaint with MOM and police but no action. I went to see MP and was scolded by MP as though i was at fault for pursuing the matter. Cheebye, never see an MP again after that.

My friend's parent was chronically sick went to see MP to ask to use childrn's medisave and was give a smug look and told by MP that could not be done without trying. He too never see MP again.

There must be something wrong with the equation? or you are just grumbling for the fun of it. Is that MP still there? yes, you voted for that MP? or your friend still voting for that same MP??

What is the use of complaining, grumbling...you can't protest outside or inside or??? PROTEST with an "X"...:rolleyes:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
similar shit when my fren asked Abdullah Tarmugi for help........... wrote letter he did but attached my frenz letter with some private comments
n addmonished my fren for inaccurate conclusion he drawn about the matter
are all MPs like dat or izzit only mozzies>>>??