• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is this watch worth getting?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i want to look like suave ang moh in italian suit with george michael stubble look...but i scared i might look like pretentious cunt.

i also want to practise my italian opera singing voice in my 1970s porsche roadster.

[video=youtube;s6NpJ8wQ1KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=trueview-instream&v=s6NpJ8wQ1KM[/video]

Last edited:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i want to look like suave ang moh in italian suit with george michael stubble look...but i scared i might look like pretentious cunt.

i also want to practise my italian opera singing voice in my 1970s porsche roadster.

[video=youtube;s6NpJ8wQ1KM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=trueview-instream&v=s6NpJ8wQ1KM[/video]

If you can afford it, why not?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Diamonds are sissy. I've had this watch for 7 years. Best watch I've ever had ... still keeps time to within 1 sec per day:

16710-1024x1024.jpg

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a Chinese saying ..... even if a beggar put on the Dragon Robe, he still doesn't look like an emperor.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
rich people are actually very stupid in terms of living life. They think that wearing something nice is better than doing something. All fall for stupid marketing gimmick.