• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Han Hui Hui and her breast size

Hmmm.... this thread is making me notice things I've never paid any attention to before.....

DSC_5112-680x365_0_0.jpg

hanhuihui_0.png

PICT0393.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lee Hsien Loong's man boobs are bigger than the flat-chested women such as Han Hui Hui and Tin Pei Ling.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Satire machiam Belmont Lay.....infact lousier than his low standard
Off color and unfunny.....
Please keep your day job...

Its only Thursday and the dogs are out in full force.

i hear so much barking these days. Woof woof woof woof!!!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chee Soon Juan spoke on YMCA saga

Wah lau eh... the doggie talking on behalf of the Dr Chee! Doggie stuffychute come show your true colors can? Probably zapping me soon again?

Steffychun is a hypocritical PAP IB operative. He zaps and infracts people indiscriminately, particularly those who support CSJ and SDP. But when he gets zapped he goes crying to Sam for points.

Anyway, have added to your points. Next time you get infracted unfairly, just PM Sam or one of the moderators.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

body of kid,chest of a kid,face like a kid and mind of a kid......told u there would be trouble when u put the fate of Singapore in the hands of this chestless jiu hu kia.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think it is cheap to attack her personally due to bra sizes.

Her bra size, chest size or breast size is not relevant to her gut and determination to highlight about the CPF matter. Many other young girls of her age would not have bothered to do what she is doing.

Whatever her agenda, she has the right to question the wrongs to seek the truth and the remedy. To attack her personally or to ridicule her about her bra size is obnoxious.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about Tin Pei Ling's?

I got the feeling her nipples are pink..

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ymca member: Most of us were also curious to hear what the cpf protesters had to say

[h=1]YMCA MEMBER: MOST OF US WERE ALSO CURIOUS TO HEAR WHAT THE CPF PROTESTERS HAD TO SAY[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
2 Oct 2014 - 6:01pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear TRS,
I was at the YMCA event on Saturday 27[SUP]th[/SUP] September when the CPF protesters were there too and “heckled” the children.

I’ve never really been interested in politics much before but this whole thing has made me want to write my thoughts out and I hope you can publish them so that people can hear another perspective of what happened.

To be honest, I am not too sure how many of the YMCA event attendees were even interested in watching the performances that were happening on the stage. It was more like a picnic and we were all set up under the two long tents kind of doing our own thing.

I feel like some of the people there, including the elderly and disabled were just there to enjoy free food.

Many of us weren't even near the stage and especially for those of us near the end of the tents closer to the CPF protesters, we ended up listening to what the speakers were saying. It was quite interesting!

When the CPF Protesters started their march, obviously people were distracted a bit but I don’t think anyone was overly alarmed or worried by what was happening and I even saw some YMCA attendees smiling and clapping as the protesters walked through. Some people even shook hands with Roy.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

When the protesters got near the stage though, they did obviously affect the kids on stage… I am not too sure if there would be any kids who weren’t a bit put off by a group of people walking toward them. But to be honest, the protesters didn’t exactly have anywhere else to go.

The YMCA tents were taking up a large part of the park and had been set up in two rows creating a kind of ‘aisle’ for the protesters to walk down from their corner to the stage.

Personally, I enjoyed being able to hear about what the protesters had to say and I don’t think they were crazy. They just wanted to raise their points about what was wrong with the CPF system and they obviously weren’t targeting the kids. They didn’t really have anywhere else to march.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6HKpNvzt33c" frameBorder="0"></iframe>Tan
TRS Contributor

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ymca member: Most of us were also curious to hear what the cpf protesters had to

Bit by bit the video and first hand account is coming out to show that the millionaire ministers and PAP MPs were lying or did not verify their account before accusing the CPF protesters of 'heckling' the keechiu children.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ymca member: Most of us were also curious to hear what the cpf protesters had to

alternative view of an innocent child never lie.