• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Court rules that lawyer, pap mp alvin yeo overcharged $1 million in legal fees

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are we waiting for? Refer him for disciplinary action!

He was already referred for overcharging and found not guilty because ( sic ) he wasnt aware of the amount being charged ( how is this possible unless he has an assistant clocking up his consultation and court appearance time on the case ). My understanding is that time billing sheets for clients have always to be authorised by the relevant lawyer concerned.

So much for the Law Society Disciplinary Committee!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was already referred for overcharging and found not guilty because ( sic ) he wasnt aware of the amount being charged ( how is this possible unless he has an assistant clocking up his consultation and court appearance time on the case ). My understanding is that time billing sheets for clients have always to be authorised by the relevant lawyer concerned.

hahahahhahahhaaaaa!!!!!!!! blinkered, blinkered blinkers

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
$100,000 per hour............. ie he earns in an hour what a normal wage earner take 2 yrs to earn
Is this system fair>>>>>>>>>>>>>?????????????????
govt is over protecting lawyers

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course he wasn't aware that I fucked his wife in the bedroom while he was in the toilet fucking his mother!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i already said a few pages back that law society will just wayang for a semblance of taking complaints seriously

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are we waiting for? Refer him for disciplinary action!

If I recall correctly, the LawSoc already "cleared" him with a statement that the Greedy Alvin was not responsible for the high bill as he did not handle the admin part of the bill. Which is fcuking bullshit. Anyone in any time-based industry (accounting, law, advertising etc) know that all bills must be approved by the managing partners AFTER the supervisor has double-checked.

They are trying to tell us that for this million dollar invoice, Alvin was not aware?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This time RI (Susan) beat ACS (Alvin)'.

Anyway it reflects badly on the political party which field him as a candidate in the election and the party have yet to take any action against this lawyer. Does this chap's values reflects those of the party as "birds of a feather flock together".

If its an opposition candidate, Vivian will be shouting integrity in parliament again.

Can such a guy be a Queen's Counsel ?, sorry I mean SC.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Anyway it reflects badly on the political party which field him as a candidate in the election and the party have yet to take any action against this lawyer. Does this chaps values reflects those of the party as "birds of a feather flock together".

If its an opposition candidate, Vivian will be shouting integrity in parliament again.

have to laugh..... the reason is possibiltiy its got nothing to do with his MPs duties, coz what he did what in his personal capacity, or in his parallel life as oppose to his MP life.....

so MPs like him are quite untouchable for whatever wrong they may committ and do

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time RI (Susan) beat ACS (Alvin)'.

Anyway it reflects badly on the political party which field him as a candidate in the election and the party have yet to take any action against this lawyer. Does this chap's values reflects those of the party as "birds of a feather flock together".

Can such a guy be a Queen's Counsel ?, sorry I mean SC.

If I remember correctly, he is also acting for one of the CHC's accused....for big bucks there too no doubt.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Will he be disciplined by the whatever-fuck-you-call-it Law Society ? :rolleyes:
Will he be allowed to carry on his practice ?
:oIo:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i already said a few pages back that law society will just wayang for a semblance of taking complaints seriously

The same applies to the SMC for medical doctors.

Your entire professional infrastructure of various professional vocations has gone to the dogs already ( pun intended). No thanks lead by the very top of the political office whose well known greed is the central cause of the spread of this disease.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is YING, they are YANG...until, someone..."rocked the boat"....Minah says, " I don't know"..:biggrin:

Har !!!

SC can charge high mah ...:eek::eek::eek:

10690119_10152745472152162_8482704180357744814_n.jpg