• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i have never believed in equality under the law

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never believed in equal treatment under the law.

A homeless man who steals a candy bar from a convenience store must be regarded differently from a juvenile from a better home who steals the same candy bar simply because he thought no one was looking.

A citizen who defames a politician must be regarded differently from a political office holder who defames a citizen even if that citizen is his political opponent.

I believe the higher your station in life, the more exacting the standards society should impose on you, and the harsher should be your penalty if you violate those standards.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
law is not your saviour.

it just proves that you have committed a crime.

if you are rich, you can find the best lawyer to get you off the hook!!

the poor cannot afford lawyer, and mostly they ended up in jail...

SG laws even funnier, they keep changing until most of it benefited the MIWs scumbags!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
A silly notion. A politician will bleed the same way as a commoner, a rich man or a poor one. You must have never met or known such men in real life. There are few who are exceptional besides their circumstances. You should not attribute their exceptionalism solely to their character and demand exacting standards. Such insistence is foolish.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the higher your station in life, the more exacting the standards society should impose on you, and the harsher should be your penalty if you violate those standards.

Unfortunately in reality, the higher your station in life, the more people tend to kiss your ass, look the other way when you commit sins, echo your bullshit rhetoric, or give you the benefit of the doubt even when there are no grounds to do so.

In Singapore's case, that 'higher station' can be: being connected to the elites, being wealthy, being academically adept, being foreigner, being outwardly religious etc.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
During my uni days, at a group discussion, someone said, "There are people, AND, there are people." That's true.

Cheers!

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have buried my face in 20 different Korean pussies in the last two years.

No pussy is the same as any other.

Big flap, slim flap, buried flap.

Tangy, fishy, flat.

Fresh pink, deep pink, dark pink

Just as pussy is not the same, law is not equal