• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brit FTrash Unhappy With Super Light Sentence After Whacking SG Couples

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am both a biker and a driver, and i say that you will not understand the roads in s'pore nowadays. sometimes, when i read the news on how the judges pass off sentences on accidents, i have no doubt about that they set the law without knowing what is really like down there. piece of shit elite judges, only know how to mug books and follow by the book.:oIo:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha the woman is a petite chili padi lawyer. Nothing wrong at her screaming as she is physically defenceless. The boyfriend gave chase but did nothing to harm Palin. That is the exact reaction that win cases. The ang mo hit shit... the Sinkies have the whole legal fraternity behind them.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha the woman is a petite chili padi lawyer. Nothing wrong at her screaming as she is physically defenceless. The boyfriend gave chase but did nothing to harm Palin. That is the exact reaction that win cases. The ang mo hit shit... the Sinkies have the whole legal fraternity behind them.

Have the whole legal fraternity behind those Sinkie? My fuck.

you are obviously a very slow learner or one that fail to learn.

If that Ang Mo was big fuck in Sinkland and he whack no only your windscreen to smithereens but also reconfigure your face...guess what's the outcome for this white trash?

Quiz...guess the answer for twits.

Buzzer ring...nah Wrong answer!

You just found out you got no legal fraternity behind you. LoL

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have the whole legal fraternity behind those Sinkie? My fuck.

you are obviously a very slow learner or one that fail to learn.

If that Ang Mo was big fuck in Sinkland and he whack no only your windscreen to smithereens but also reconfigure your face...guess what's the outcome for this white trash?

Quiz...guess the answer for twits.

Buzzer ring...nah Wrong answer!

You just found out you got no legal fraternity behind you. LoL

So is the ang mo a big fuck in this case? You are over reacting. Im just talking about this case because i know Valerie will win and ang mo will fail in a appeal.