• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Brit FTrash Unhappy With Super Light Sentence After Whacking SG Couples

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to Top Stories Section

[h=3][/h][h=2]MY_20140930_STRAGE01_P_699485.jpg[/h][h=3][/h]
MY_20140930_STRAGE01_P_699485.jpg
[h=3][/h]'EXCESSIVE': The judge said Palin's reaction to the incident was totally disproportionate. He punched and shattered a car window, causing the couple inside to suffer cuts.

Advertisement <iframe name="google_ads_iframe_469371" width="300" height="250" id="google_ads_iframe_469371" src="about:blank" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" style="border: 0px currentColor; border-image: none;"></iframe>

Published on Sep 30, 2014
[h=2]Briton gets jail in road rage case[/h]

ELENA CHONG

A MOTORCYCLIST who punched and shattered the window of a car in a road rage incident on Nov 16 was sentenced to three weeks' jail yesterday.
But Briton James George Palin, 33, is appealing and is out on $15,000 bail.
The former regional director of a recruitment company had been riding his motorcycle in Tanjong Katong Road when he hit the bumper of the car driven by legal officer Chiang Pak Chien while overtaking him.
Mr Chiang, 43, who was with his then girlfriend Valerie Tan Hsu Phen, 42, overtook Palin, who had not stopped after hitting their car.
Then Palin sped past Mr Chiang again and braked immediately in front of the car.
Mr Chiang slammed on his brakes to avoid crashing into the bike and told his girlfriend to call the police. That was when Palin walked to the driver's side and punched the glass, which shattered over the couple and cut them. Ms Tan screamed and Palin fled on his bike.
Both Mr Chiang and Ms Tan, who are now married, suffered cuts on their body, face, neck, arms and legs, and were given a week's outpatient leave.
Ms Tan, who saw a psychiatrist, was diagnosed with acute stress disorder with severe anxiety. She avoids the stretch of road where the incident happened, and gets anxious and has palpitations when she sees "aggressive-looking" motorcyclists, according to a psychiatric report.
Palin's lawyer, Shashi Nathan, said his client claimed that the car had bumped into his motorcycle.
Palin regretted what he had done, and had offered to pay for the couple's medical expenses and for the damage to the car, an offer which they turned down.
District Judge Hamidah Ibrahim said Palin's reaction was excessive and totally disproportionate, and agreed with the prosecution that there should be a jail term.
Palin could have been jailed for up to one year and fined up to $5,000 for causing hurt by doing a rash act to endanger the personal safety of others.
[email protected]

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like a sinkie SPG slut gladly mount herself as pillion rider ,if sinkie rider,go f spider.

White hooligan mounts SPG in return.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
good.
should teach these clueless sinkie drivers a lesson.
many bikers died because of them... no signal, no blindspot, chiong red light.....

they're lucky the brit is a gentleman.
in other countries the man get killed and the woman spitroasted.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
good.
should teach these clueless sinkie drivers a lesson.
many bikers died because of them... no signal, no blindspot, chiong red light.....

they're lucky the brit is a gentleman.
in other countries the man get killed and the woman spitroasted.

No la, the driver and passenger must be Malaysians. They bring their lousy driving habits into Singapore and infect the road with their cluelessness. It is all very clear to me such trash should not be allowed on the road to endanger other road users.

Saisyu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Video of road rage biker who punched through window of VW driver

Published on Oct 2, 2014 7:39 AM

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bCpTqjZTPV0?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0" allowfullscreen="" height="360" width="640" frameborder="0"></iframe>

The video of the road rage incident on Tanjong Katong Road that landed a Briton a jail sentence has surfaced on citizen journalism site Stomp.

James George Palin was sentenced to three weeks' jail for punching through the window of a Volkswagen in a road rage incident on Nov 16, 2013.

The episode was captured on the car camera of the Volkswagen driver Chiang Pak Chien. In the video, a loud noise of glass smashing can be heard moments after Palin stops his motorcycle and approaches the car. Palin also began using expletives on Mr Chiang.

The Briton is appealing against his sentence and is out on $15,000 bail.

AL-road-rage-2909e.jpg

James George Palin, 33, British National was sentenced to 3 weeks' jail for cause hurt to Chiang Pak Chieh by using his right hand to break the driver window. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jail term is too harsh for a traffic dispute lah. A fine would be more than sufficient to compensate that inconsiderate driver and his scheming shrew.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

James George Palin, 33, British National was sentenced to 3 weeks' jail for cause hurt to Chiang Pak Chieh by using his right hand to break the driver window. -- ST PHOTO: WONG KWAI CHOW

The videos captures the essence of just what wimps sinkies are.

The reaction to anything out of the ordinary is "call polis" while the girl is reduced to quivering jelly over what is an extremely minor incident.

I fully understand why more foreigners are needed to boost the gene pool.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
The videos captures the essence of just what wimps sinkies are.

The reaction to anything out of the ordinary is "call polis" while the girl is reduced to quivering jelly over what is an extremely minor incident.

I fully understand why more foreigners are needed to boost the gene pool.
irls

I agree. The Singapore girls only know how to shout " CALL POLICE". Don't do anything ... blah ...
Shivering like a little girl. Typical Singapore ladies, want to be the head for everything but when the times comes, they squeal like a mouse. Even with supposedly World Class education, they still scared like shit.

If i am the girl, i will ditch the men for some more macho man around. I hate people say that he has video to record the crime scene. You can't even protect me at the instant, if there is harm coming my way.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only 3 weeks such a violent attack? Are SGs' lives worth so little in the eyes of the FAP Traitors? Are they so intent to sell out SGs to FTrash until so jialat?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Stinking ang moh should not be here in the first place.We don't need his type.

On the contrary we need more of his type. What we don't need a sinkie coward men who behave like mice when confronted and can only whimper "call polis". :rolleyes:

Besides his driving was atrocious and he fully deserves what he got. He tried the run the biker off the road twice.