• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Chee Soon Juan spoke on YMCA saga

The kids did not Keechiu you fool. They are handicapped. Wait till you become one.

In case you are still ignorant...the new term for 'special needs kids' in sinkapore is keechiu kids. It is a uniquely sinkapore definition, thanks to our minister chan.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Parents refuse to meet Ngerng

So even more not to meet up with a gay boy.

Perhaps you should meet the parents and show your care for the kids and up the concern showed by the millionaire junior minister.
Then, PAP may consider as candidate for next election. Will you run with Tin Pei Lin?

Last edited by a moderator:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Tan CJ removed his heckling post Tin Pei Ling has not

https://www.facebook.com/tinpeiling.official/posts/884287718279790

This is unacceptable behaviour if the Police investigations confirm it. Heckling is wrong. Heckling at special needs children is doubly wrong. What has these special needs children done to deserve being heckled down?
There are a few issues here beyond this act of heckling.
Firstly, heckling is an act of tyranny against freedom of expression, something that I believe we have been promoting. Ironically, this happened at Hong Lim Park and by the group who clearly went to Hong Lim Park because they wanted to freely express themselves.
Secondly, and following from the first point, it seems the concept of freedom of expression has been partially applied when the group deemed it convenient - that they want to express their opinions freely but will not hesitate to shout down others who do not seem to be "on their side". I would think that if one truly believes in freedom of expression, then one must respect the space and right of others to do so as well. It's okay to debate, but heckling is an act of aggression with the aim of either humiliating or shutting others up. So, heckle is not okay.
Thirdly, I gathered from various articles and postings (including those who were definitely not PAP-sympathetic), one of the reasons for the group to march over to YMCA's side was because a member of the establishment (Ser Luck in this case) was the Guest of Honour. If the aggressively ungracious act was indeed because of the association with the establishment, it is still cause for worry. Political differences aside, the YMCA, and least of all the special needs children, do not deserve to be heckled. One does not bully and heckle down others just because they happen to disagree with you or they happen to be friends with people you disagree with.
This is Singapore and we have come so far as a nation. We have also been working hard to achieve the ideal of a caring and inclusive Singapore. So surely, acts such as heckling at special needs children cannot be condoned.

---

Has she asked hubby to ask Pinky to investigate? Wah so powerful!!!

Tin Pei Ling doesn't know what she is writing. I wonder which source did she plagiarize from.

Heckling against the minister is totally fair game. Politicians get heckled all the time. The minister could have just offer to have a debate with the protestor at a later date and the demonstrators would have been placated.

By the way, the demonstrators heckled because the MC of the YMCA event turned that event into a political one with his declaration that he supports the CPF scheme.

Why didn't the Minister stepped in to stop it?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tin Pei Ling doesn't know what she is writing. I wonder which source did she plagiarize from.

Heckling against the minister is totally fair game. Politicians get heckled all the time. The minister could have just offer to have a debate with the protestor at a later date and the demonstrators would have been placated.

By the way, the demonstrators heckled because the MC of the YMCA event turned that event into a political one with his declaration that he supports the CPF scheme.

Why didn't the Minister stepped in to stop it?

Minister not a policeman.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP newbie's (lack of) stance on the "no heckling"

https://www.facebook.com/danpsgoh/posts/782991501763595

NUS lecturer and WP nebie Daniel Goh on the incident

Grandstanding should not be met with grandstanding, self-righteousness not with self-righteousness, self-importance not with self-importance. Please don't ask me to condemn the actions of heckling "opposition" protesters as a WP member, Youth Wing President, etc. I don't see myself to be that almighty as to pronounce condemnations on anyone.

Don't need to condemn, it is enough to disagree, as a citizen, with the heckling of anyone, especially if the heckling disrupted the freedom of expression of other citizens. The way to fully achieving our rights is to respect everyone's rights at all times. Everyone deserves equal respect, be it special needs children, government officers, elected leaders, ordinary folks, or political activists.

The last should be mindful not to let righteous anger turn into bitter and arrogant self-righteousness, and that is the precious lesson for me in this sorry episode.

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chee Soon Juan spoke on YMCA saga

Chee Soon Juan is a power hungry politician who doesn't know his place.

He speaks quite well but he is impatient.

We will always remember what he did to SDP and Chiam See Tong.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee KM Mr Brown jokes about protesting!!!

ok, what...i like the sam's voice of a lady.:p

hmm...dun know why i think sam leong is a butch who likes to ride her seatless bicycle afterall.:o

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Police so what. Just clerks carrying gun. Zhobolan.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Minister not a policeman.

Aiyoh ...don't want to say it yet but you are pushing me to call you that ...I will hold my tongue for now.

If millionaire junior minister (he is a millionaire, thanks to our tax dollars) wanted to preserve the charitable culture of the YMCA event, he would have told the MC to shut up and placate the protesters. This is common sense of issue management and a scholar doesn't even know?

In short, millionaire junior minister allowed the YMCA event to be a political one.