• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jaclyn Teo calls special needs children retards

She is right. But her mistake is she did not include herself amongst them

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We can use a uniquely sinkapore term to describe mentally challenged children ...'keechiu' kids.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ser Fcuk did fcuk-all to defuse situation - just a disgusting opportunist

Well the cocksuckers sure are out in force here for this one. Thank you all for saving me the trouble of filtering

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Petition: Investigation into YMCA Using Special Needs Children As Human Shield

Human shield?!! Good gosh, do you people know your English! The human shields are those in Gaza and Ukraine (sometimes). YMCA "special needs" kids were human shields?!!! That is not the definition!

Human ammo lah!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Opportunist PAP MP Teo See Lak

Roy walk right into Saturday's entrapment.

It wasn't an entrapment ...it is war. So, the PAP is winning the battle right now with the help of PAP-controlled newspapers, TV and radio. Ordinary Roy and HHH should launch guerrilla counter-attack. Just cast doubts on the veracity of those videos put up by the PAP and the press reports.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Special MP Teo Ser Luck: Roy must apologize to us NOW!

No he stages the "heckling" because to Roy, ever other event in SG except his is PAP-supported. Even those in Hougang and PE are not up to Roy's standards.

I don't know why you hate Ordinary Roy so much ...you choose your enemy ...the PAP or Ordinary Roy?

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The ASP did not produce his warrant card to HHH, but a pass without police powers

Until they are beheaded, Ordinary Roy and HHH will fight on. They have guts that most sinkees lack. They are true patriots.
i wouldn't call scoring spectacular own goals as "have guts".

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Imagine if heckling was allowed in parliament

Heckling is allowed in free parliaments. Watch UK parliament then. And heckling means disturb and disrupt . Doesn't have to be rude or vulgar

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is he sick??? Teo ser luck apologised on facebook

source: http://therealsingapore.com/content/teo-ser-luck-apologised-facebook

This is reported in the main media. ‘Mr Teo also apologized on Facebook to the YMCA: “The protestors were going after me but it affected the children and the event . For this I feel sorry and would apologise to YMCA and the children for this inconvenience caused because of my presence.”’ And in response to Roy Ngerng’s offer to apologise to the children, Ser Luck said it was a step forward. Then he added that Roy had spoilt the day for the children and , ‘For sure you have to apologise and more!’

Ser Luck did not explain what is the meaning of ‘more’. Is he saying apology must also explain? But Roy has already explained and not accepted. He had dismissed Roy’s explanation that he ‘didn’t know what was going on the stage’. So the best thing for Roy to do is to go and ask Ser Luck what is ‘more’ and what is enough or can be accepted. If Roy were to do the same and apologise on his Facebook, I think this way sure cannot.

It was gracious for Ser Luck to apologise to YMCA. It was also good for him to clarify that the protestors were there protesting to him and not to heckle the children. But in doing so they did frighten some of them and spoilt their day.

For those boys and girls screaming that the protestors were there to heckle the children, I think Ser Luck being the main target of their protest, is telling exactly what it was all about. Would this put an end to the ‘heckle’ accusation?

The Americans would say the affected children were collateral damages as they were not the target or the issue. Still it is good for Roy and Hui Hui to make an apology for interrupting their performance. But this part is very difficult. How? Put up a one page apology in the newspaper, as putting up on their Facebook would not likely to be accepted. I can’t advise them on this. And the best person is Ser Luck. Go ask Ser Luck what does he want in the apology before he can accept it, or what is the best way to apologise.

As for the parents of the children, it has been reported that they declined to meet Roy. What’s next?

Chua Chin Leng AKA RedBean

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Petition: Investigation into YMCA Using Special Needs Children As Human Shield

Human shield?!! Good gosh, do you people know your English! The human shields are those in Gaza and Ukraine (sometimes). YMCA "special needs" kids were human shields?!!! That is not the definition!

Talk so much for what. Just sign the petition lah, if you're not PAP IB!

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The ASP did not produce his warrant card to HHH, but a pass without police powers

Whatever strategy that was used for decades has not worked!!!!! The PAP government continues to screw sinkees harder ...even increasing the population ratio in favour of foreigners ....2.94 million foreigners vs 2.5 million true blue sinkees!

HHH and Ordinary Roy are doing a fabulous job calling the PAP out on major issues. So, you can do better? And have the guts to do it?
you dun need guts to score spectacular own goals.

naive is much more appropriate, to hold your ground when it was extremely difficult to not realize it was a setup, an ambush.

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Before all these politically correct terms were invented, the only word that was used was "retarded".

And they are retarded, aren't they?

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Lesson learnt from the CPF protest.

If next time when I kill someone with knife or burn the person to died. I will blame the NTUC for selling knife and also SPC for selling petrol...:biggrin:

PAP dog, I didn't believe it when others accused you of being a dog and possibly an ah tiong, but now I see where they are coming from.

You are really an arse licker.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parents refuse to meet Ngerng

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...eds-kids-refuse-meeting-roy-ngerng#xtor=CS1-2

Madam Regina Aun, had said that the parents were not agreeable to such a meeting.

"I've read his interpretation of the sequence of events on his blog, and I don't agree with some of his explanations," Madam Aun told The Straits Times, adding that the protestors did not move away when they saw the children on the stage.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...eds-kids-refuse-meeting-roy-ngerng#xtor=CS1-2

--

I know in know. You people will say that Aun is a PAP supporter.