• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that LHL's style of governing only works in Sinkieland

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little bird from the West told me that when Pinky and his husband, Ho Jinx, were on an official visit to HK recently, he gave free advice to CY Leung on how to govern HK, a la LKY style.

One wonders why LKY's style of governing doesn't work in HK.

(When Aung San Suu Kyii was in Sinkieland, LHL suggested that she and Myanmar could learn a lot on how to govern from the Sinkie experience.)

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fucker damn arrogant. If not for her husband throwing our money around, nobody give a fucking shit on him. :oIo:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
immigrants of HK are mostly not of peasant stock.

hence the i won't take your bullshit kind of attitude.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A little bird from the West told me that when Pinky and his husband, Ho Jinx, were on an official visit to HK recently, he gave free advice to CY Leung on how to govern HK, a la LKY style.

(When Aung San Suu Kyii was in Sinkieland, LHL suggested that she and Myanmar could learn a lot on how to govern from the Sinkie experience.)

lhl is a nobody. Look at how President Xi ignored her. President Obama ignored her too

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just like his father: poking his nose into other people's affairs, dispensing pearls of wisdom to anyone who will listen. :wink: