• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking for pretty gal I had ONS one year ago....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was the most orgasmic and climatic encounter and it happened a year ago. But can't get her out of my mind each day. So, here's asking if she read read this, to contact me. She may remember me but maybe not, however she said I'm the best dick that happened to her. So, that is it. Call me. I miss you bad.

CSeqoWd.png

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was the most orgasmic and climatic encounter and it happened a year ago. But can't get her out of my mind each day. So, here's asking if she read read this, to contact me. She may remember me but maybe not, however she said I'm the best dick that happened to her. So, that is it. Call me. I miss you bad.

CSeqoWd.png

aww, so sweet.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She's dead. I chopped her up and disposed her body parts at separate locations. :cool:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that is a tranny i believe.....do u happen to notice any sausage like object sticking out when shes wearing her swimsuit at the beach?

jameschong

CSeqoWd.png

if happened on me, i also cant get her out of my mind @@