• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 PRC whores fighting for customers in 4 floors of whores-Orchard Towers

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
these 2 fucking "masseuses" are so old, one of them is 43, like an aunty. Why would customers go to them? better to go to Ipanema one floor down and look for SYT. Next time they want to have catfight, they should advertise it first and get some paying customers at least. Maybe wear bikinis, out some oil on their bodies, people will pay to see that. they will probably earn more.

2 masseuses at Orchard Towers fight over customers; 1 arrested -

SINGAPORE - A longstanding feud over customers between two masseuses at Orchard Towers escalated into a full blown altercation, leading to an arrest.

According to the Chinese evening daily Shin Min, the accident occurred at 4pm on Thursday. The two masseuses, located on the same floor in Orchard Towers, had an acrimonious relationship due to the intense competition. The feud later deteriorated into a fight.

At the time of the incident, Miss Xu, 43, and her rival, 36, were at their shopfronts trying to attract customers.

The 36-year-old masseuse was later irked by Miss Xu's behaviour, and subsequently rushed over to the latter's shop, shoved her to the floor, and started beating the victim with her three-inch heels. Miss Xu was later bleeding from the head.

Miss Xu told Shin Min reporters that her unnamed rival was very aggressive with her customer service, shouting "massage" to attract customers, but scaring them in the process.

"Her shop is ideally located; there are is high traffic-volume. But she was so aggressive with every passing customer, making it very hard for the other masseuses to get any business at all," Miss Xu said.

She continued, "Early this year, I told her off for scaring away the customers, and there was some bad blood ever since."

On the day of the incident, the 36-year-old masseuse was dissatisfied with Miss Xu for trying to attract customers. She suddenly lunged into Miss Xu with both hands, causing Miss Xu to sprawl on the floor defenseless.

"Despite being separated by two or three shops, she was so fast when she leapt at me, and the impact threw me to the ground.

"She shifted her weight on my body with her left leg to pin me, pulled my hair with one hand, and removed her three-inch high heels with the other hand. Once she removed the heels, she stabbed it wildly into my head for about five, six times,' Miss Xu added.

Miss Xu immediately called the police, and later sought treatment in a hospital.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 masseuses at Orchard Towers fight over customers; 1 arrested -

So called foreign talents.
Makes a mockery of the scheme.

Makes me wonder if they are turning a blind eye to Orchard Towers, as the whole place is infested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Makes me wonder if they are turning a blind eye to Orchard Towers, as the whole place is infested.

Most of the girls there are on fake social visit passes and work permits. U will find many working at Joo Chiat bars and nightclubs as hostesses, and than moonlight at Ipanema as hookers for extra cash. But the main money they make is as hookers. Not at the jobs they came into the country for.

Hypocrisy

Alfrescian
Loyal
these 2 fucking "masseuses" are so old, one of them is 43, like an aunty. Why would customers go to them? better to go to Ipanema one floor down and look for SYT. Next time they want to have catfight, they should advertise it first and get some paying customers at least. Maybe wear bikinis, out some oil on their bodies, people will pay to see that. they will probably earn more.

I know that forummer Force 136 has fetishes for MILF. Probably has something to do with his age too since he posted topics on nostalgia. :biggrin:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the girls there are on fake social visit passes and work permits. U will find many working at Joo Chiat bars and nightclubs as hostesses, and than moonlight at Ipanema as hookers for extra cash. But the main money they make is as hookers. Not at the jobs they came into the country for.

The papees actually know what is going on but they are too inept to do anything about it.

The hookers came into the country as pei-du mama. They could just bring a kid from PRC and said my son/daughter wanted to study in sinkieland. Once permit is granted, that mama would just work as a hostess, a masseuse, songstress, etc. Those foreigners and SPR working in KTV, night clubs, health centres, etc are all hookers. They earn big bucks and the kid is just a cover to get residence in sinkie land.

As for the SYT, they came in as students, trainees, etc and then work in the entertainment outlets as hookers too when they have the lobang.

Most foreign women go into prostitution for the big bucks and funnily, the Anti Vice seems to close their eyes on the activities going on in Orchard Rd. Are these places "protected"?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bigboss said:
Most foreign women go into prostitution for the big bucks and funnily, the Anti Vice seems to close their eyes on the activities going on in Orchard Rd. Are these places "protected"?

Orchard chickens dun compete directly with leegalised geylang chickens thus they are tolerated

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Talent is subjective. Even Yang Yin is a talent.

As long as they are breathing, have a pulse and have a body temperature above room temperature, they are all welcome to make up the numbers so as to fulfill the Population White Paper's target.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The papees actually know what is going on but they are too inept to do anything about it.

Prostitution is not illegal in singapore. But when the PAP is collecting billions of $ a year in levies from the employers of all these hookers, they will sure turn a blind eye. The only time the police will swing into action is when an underage girl is fucked. otherwise, its eyes wide shut.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you really think the poodles don't receive some benefits from the pimps to 'look the other way'? Do you honestly believe Sinkie poodles are absolutely not corrupt, and only their Mudland counterparts are conniving enough to extort kopi money?

You must be another one who is brainwashed by the PAP propaganda of 'Singaporean exceptionalism'. :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The only positive about the singapore prostitute scene is that the variety is great and its convenient. U can find Thais, pinays, PRC, indons, russians, ukrainians, columbians, black girls, malaysians etc. all in close proximity or in the same building. Its convenient to find many girls of different nationalities and after all variety is spice of life. Its not cheap however. But the convenience is very good. A short taxi ride or hotel delivery is no problem. In other countries like bangkok, its cheap, but 95% are Thai girls. After a while, fucking the same type of pussy is like fucking a wife. No thanks.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck the PAP. Why they can have 2 massage houses in the same place???:biggrin:

They set the trap and the massage ladies fell into it...:p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss sam will say these cheena farktards fight with each other. Too bad they failed to kill each other n take out a few burmese /papzi with them.