• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Angmo FT Road rager only get 3 weeks jail, want to appeal some more. Asshole

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This fucker should be caned. I hope the judge give a stiffer sentence during his appeal.

SINGAPORE - A motorcyclist who punched and shattered the window of a car in a road rage incident on Nov 16 was sentenced to three weeks' jail yesterday.

But Briton James George Palin, 33, is appealing and is out on $15,000 bail.

The former regional director of a recruitment company had been riding his motorcycle in Tanjong Katong Road when he hit the bumper of the car driven by legal officer Chiang Pak Chien while overtaking him.

Mr Chiang, 43, who was with his then girlfriend Valerie Tan Hsu Phen, 42, overtook Palin, who had not stopped after hitting their car.

Then Palin sped past Mr Chiang again and braked immediately in front of the car.

Mr Chiang slammed on his brakes to avoid crashing into the bike and told his girlfriend to call the police. That was when Palin walked to the driver's side and punched the glass, which shattered over the couple and cut them. Ms Tan screamed and Palin fled on his bike.

Both Mr Chiang and Ms Tan, who are now married, suffered cuts on their body, face, neck, arms and legs, and were given a week's outpatient leave.

Ms Tan, who saw a psychiatrist, was diagnosed with acute stress disorder with severe anxiety. She avoids the stretch of road where the incident happened, and gets anxious and has palpitations when she sees "aggressive-looking" motorcyclists, according to a psychiatric report.

Palin's lawyer, Shashi Nathan, said his client claimed that the car had bumped into his motorcycle.

Palin regretted what he had done, and had offered to pay for the couple's medical expenses and for the damage to the car, an offer which they turned down.

District Judge Hamidah Ibrahim said Palin's reaction was excessive and totally disproportionate, and agreed with the prosecution that there should be a jail term.

Palin could have been jailed for up to one year and fined up to $5,000 for causing hurt by doing a rash act to endanger the personal safety of others.
- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/briton-gets-jail-road-rage-case#sthash.6kp2UwEw.dpuf

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello the idiot lane change in front of the bike till the bike wheel hit the bumper. Obviously another common stunt by Malaysian drivers on our roads. Bloody malaysians and their poor driving habits. They should be booked for dangerous driving.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Hello the idiot lane change in front of the bike till the bike wheel hit the bumper. Obviously another common stunt by Malaysian drivers on our roads. Bloody malaysians and their poor driving habits. They should be booked for dangerous driving.

Go back and suck your PAP master lancheow lah. People cut other people off in traffic all over the world and thousands of times everyday. Only they don't stop their bikes in front of other people's car and smash their window. get it dumbshit?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you bother reading the report, the rubbish of the north Malaysians were out to get the biker. Smash windscreen only mah, so drama mama have to go see psychiatrist to certify acute stress disorder and fear of aggessive looking motorcyclists. It is common sense that two wheelers are fragile and the roads busy. Foreign motorists cannot do their kampung style gangster road warrior stunts here like in Malaysia. Let this be a lesson to the dafts.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
You smash someone's car window only 3 weeks jail, with such a precedence, no wonder the ang mohs in Singapore like to harass and attack Singaporeans.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
With a name like Palin sure the judge will revoke the charge. Sinkie judges will think Palin is related to Sarah Palin.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
This rider sounds like a greenhorn. A smart motorcyclist would ride by the car, fling a wrench or some other heavy metal piece into the driver's window, and sped off. No trace.

Cheers!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That was when Palin walked to the driver's side and punched the glass, which shattered over the couple and cut them. Ms Tan screamed and Palin fled on his bike.

Both Mr Chiang and Ms Tan, who are now married, suffered cuts on their body, face, neck, arms and legs, and were given a week's outpatient leave.

What sort of lousy car he driving glass window so easily broken and shattered some more. Don't he have anti UV film on the glass? I think this guy is a stingy loser who don't protect himself with a good film.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
What sort of lousy car he driving glass window so easily broken and shattered some more. Don't he have anti UV film on the glass? I think this guy is a stingy loser who don't protect himself with a good film.

Must be a cheap car driven by a cheapskate. Many Malaysian cheapskates on this rock.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't be an idiot, you obviously don't drive and cannot afford a car, all car windows are designed to smash easily as a safety measure, in case the car crashes and begins to burn you would want to be able to either smash out or let rescuers smash in and not be trapped inside.

You want to risk killing yourself by being trapped in an accident by all means please install such "good film" on your windows, many workshops in JB carry them and no one with half a brain will install them.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking about angmo, there is this french guy who i want to beat a shit out of him. no chance to meet him, knn, if not sure let him have a taste of my fisty punch.
reason: he tried to take on me before as in trying, and then pass on very bad remarks about me. :mad:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking about angmo, there is this french guy who i want to beat a shit out of him. no chance to meet him, knn, if not sure let him have a taste of my fisty punch.
reason: he tried to take on me before as in trying, and then pass on very bad remarks about me. :mad:

Next time swear at him in French.

"Va te faire enculer, sale fils de pute!"

translated to English...

"Go get fucked in the arse, you dirty son of a whore!"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wish I were beaten by an ang moh, what an honour and privilege it would be for a Sinkie like me.

I would go on all fours, lick those ang moh knuckles and ask for a second round. Thank you, my white master. :(

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether the appeal is successful or not, his career in Singapore is probably finished.
Perhaps time for him to return to his brothers in Ang Moh land.