• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Clash Of CPF Protesters With MIWs / Crassloots This Sat 27 Sep 2014

Don't understand why this lovely woman can have such a fucked up brother. :rolleyes:

teo-ser-lee-02.jpg

This bitch is just as fucked up!

She was married to my pal's son, Paul Nam and only after six months she was caught for sleeping with another guy. Straight away Paul filed for divorce.

She has graduated to being a home breaker.... last I heard she broke up a liver surgeon Dr ST Tan's family.

If you've got the honey she's got the time.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She was married to my pal's son, Paul Nam and only after six months she was caught for sleeping with another guy. Straight away Paul filed for divorce.

She has graduated to being a home breaker.... last I heard she broke up a liver surgeon Dr ST Tan's family.

Aiyoh she so old, she should be the one paying for my time. :biggrin:

No choice lah, some people CB itchy, more active hormones and higher sex drive... hard to control. Michael Palmer, Ng Boon Gay, Peter Lim etc.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Who thinks that Mr Brown is a fucking sellout to the PAP bastards??

Mr brown the fucktard is what you would call a fake pap critic.....machiam those NMPs installed into parliament.

PS obigood he got a retard kid....they deserve each other

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The before and after.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6HKpNvzt33c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: WP MP Yee also criticised HHH and RN!

Thanks for all the comments here and in private messages to me. I have watched the videos and read statements by those present. I will give the benefit of doubt that the protesters did not know that there were special needs children about to perform on stage. However, I still believe it was inappropriate to march into YMCA’s event to shout protests and to try to disrupt the proceedings. Whether there were special needs children, normal children or others performing on stage, my belief is that if we wish to earn the respect of others, we should also respect others. Last year, in response to various nasty incidences related to politics, I had asked what kind of politics we want in Singapore http://yeejj.wordpress.com/.../whatpolitics-do-we-want.../. I think the issue is still valid today.

From his facebook.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Depends on where / what you are reading. In many places, WP has been at the receiving end before and after 2011. Just that after 2011, WP had more people speaking up for it.

Point taken.

It's just that after 2011, the flaming of wp got more intense and very will organized with the establishment of the Jason Chua gang

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The before and after.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6HKpNvzt33c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I didn't see any heckling of children at all. PAP doctored the videos that were seen by the press and other politicians?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who is she?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Alex Tan said no heckling by Roy and Hui Hui at the Protest. What you think?

Is walking around holding a microphone considered a crime? Or interpreted as heckling? Dafuq, that's brainless.

Who is at fault, the protesters or the organiser who brought the special needs kids onto the stage, knowing full well of the presence of protesters in the crowd.

The video showed that the protestors moved away when the kids got on the stage. If the protestors were heckling, then they would be facing the children. They were not.
Scholars don't even know how to use the word 'heckle' correctly. And we pay them $1.5 million in renumeration annually!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lesson learnt from the CPF protest.

Well, WP has really been a little too quiet these days.

If WP takes this approach for GE, we are doomed. If WP can't wrest power from the PAP in GE, then we should ditch the WP for good. You can't be docile when dueling with the PAP.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Who thinks that Mr Brown is a fucking sellout to the PAP bastards??

I dun think so...he is justified to support YMCA.

His eldest daughter is special. Only one Istana visit can sell out already?

So fast? LOL!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jaclyn Teo calls special needs children retards

She's just calling a spade a spade. What's wrong?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Jaclyn Teo calls special needs children retards

She is not politically correct but the fact is she is correct. I would use the term to refer to children of the ministers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Point taken.

It's just that after 2011, the flaming of wp got more intense and very will organized with the establishment of the Jason Chua gang

It started with this blog. This was before Jason Chua had publicly identified himself as a PAP IB.

http://sgsilentmajority.blogspot.com

http://sgsilentmajority.blogspot.com/2011_05_01_archive.html

The blog started in May 2011... during GE2011. Coincidence? :rolleyes:

The bashing of WP (and the sucking up to former Aljunied MP George Yeo) was extremely childish. :biggrin:

georgeyeoflash.jpg
gyfit.jpg

4325.jpg

GeorgeYeoLightningThief.jpg

:biggrin::rolleyes::kma: