• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Return My CPF Thread: Han HuiHui & Roy Ngerng vs the CPF/NParks

Mr Brown is Mr PAP Brown Nose

• Yeah, he's a fucking PAP dog

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No, because he's didn't bother to find out the TRUTH before opening his cb mouth

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Favourite sinkie option: I dunno leh......

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lesson learnt from the CPF protest.

The cock sucker that planned the YMCA event deserved a MP seat in the next erection.

This is a classic 'one stone two bird' opportunity.

1). Dug a hole so deep for RN and HHH to jump in without them even knowing.
2). Totally diverted the attention away from the Yang Yin and Intan case.

Using the special needs children as human shield is totally despicable, but that is very much a 超级白 way of life.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: The ASP did not produce his warrant card to HHH, but a pass without police powers

i am appalled too at why no MP speaks out when another fellow MP is in hiding for what she has done

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Special MP Teo Ser Luck: Roy must apologize to us NOW!

Roy knows so much about the CPF but doesnt know what going on that stage? What every other event but his is PAP?

Why would he be know the YMCA programme? Ordinary Roy was there to talk about CPF and not to join in the YMCA event.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lesson learnt from the CPF protest.

The cock sucker that planned the YMCA event deserved a MP seat in the next erection.

This is a classic 'one stone two bird' opportunity.

1). Dug a hole so deep for RN and HHH to jump in without them even knowing.
2). Totally diverted the attention away from the Yang Yin and Intan case.

Using the special needs children as human shield is totally despicable, but that is very much a 超级白 way of life.

I don't think #1 is a fait accompli. It is for HHH and Ordinary Roy to turn the guns on the PAP. Just put out the plain fact in Chinese and English. Distribute that as flyers in HDB boxes. The WP should help them to spread the fact about the protest.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WP MP Yee also criticised HHH and RN!

I reckon HHH & RN are really wasting their time over the CPF issue which the silent majority of SINKIE RETARDS don't care a damn about even if it is never returned to them.

Why bother fighting battles for SINKIES who don't care? Even the YMCA organisers stated they love the CPF, including minimum sum, non transparency and forever postponing the withdrawal age/sum etc.

Those who want their lump sum CPF payout just emigrate, renounce citizenship and withdraw lump sum!

Yes, it can be very disheartening too see the masses not appreciative of their efforts. But HHH and Ordinary Roy are optimists ...optimists change the world.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He should have kept his fucking mouth shut.

That would have done his political career a lot of good.

He is a total idiot ...he doesn't know how to countercheck info provided by the PAP ...why does he believe the PAP press?
His action on this issue is sufficient to declare him unfit for political office. We don't need idiots who are going to be trojan horses for the PAP.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Clash Of CPF Protesters With MIWs / Crassloots This Sat 27 Sep 2014

(Dear TRS, it was the YMCA that taunted the protestors by shouting 'We Love CPF' first)

I keep hearing this... Is there any video to show???

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Malaysians are nothing but problem in Singapore. This HHH only been citizen for 2 years, how much CPF she has?

She is making money by organising protest, I wonder if she even holds a job.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If next time when I kill someone with knife or burn the person to died. I will blame the NTUC for selling knife and also SPC for selling petrol...:biggrin:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

If next time when I kill someone with knife or burn the person to died. I will blame the NTUC for selling knife and also SPC for selling petrol...:biggrin:

Nicely said...NEA is at fault...Heads should roll..

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nicely said...NEA is at fault...Heads should roll..

No... Is the performing kids that are at fault... If the performers were to be the MP and the Ministers... Everyone will be very happy!!!:p

faithang

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is a total idiot ...he doesn't know how to countercheck info provided by the PAP ...why does he believe the PAP press?
His action on this issue is sufficient to declare him unfit for political office. We don't need idiots who are going to be trojan horses for the PAP.

My friend told me that WP and PAP use to be one party...and WP is actually a branch of PAP to look stupid in parliament so that people think there is opposition party. Otherwise they will not have won a GRC.

is it real or not ha?

faithang

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are HHH...

I saw video of her, she is very scary, if my boss is like that I will surely cry. How can a person be so abusive.

And I kept thinking what is in her mind when she do all those things?

faithang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The despicable opportunistic MIWS: shame on you!

aiyo..why the people here talk like that...don't you all see that HHH is a ....monster?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

i told u many problems will arise if we leave matters in the hands of that twit malaysian fucktard Han Hui Hui and the gang of idiots.......i mean if u have a retard running ur political campaign u are not going to get far......just compared jimmy lai to han hui hui.....one is a brilliant businessman and media strategist.....the other is a fucktard little girl that doesnt know jackshit except yapping her stupid little mouth like a stupid dog that doesnt know what its barking for....one is a well respected mogul and widely influential figure in hongkong,hated and feared by the powerful chinese administration that they tried so many attempts to shut down his businesses and sanction his suppliers and try to starve him out.......han hui hui?a little girl with even less brain cells in her head than tin pei ling and behaving like a child throwing a tantrum to try to get whatever attention they can get.worse still a sammyboy forumer once said she talks like a uncouth ah tiong bu carrying a gucci bag and talking loudly into her iphone.

You talk a lot. When are you going to book HLP to show your stuff ? Or just talk only ?

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal

HHH and RN just want money and fame. why would they care about children with special needs?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malaysians are nothing but problem in Singapore. This HHH only been citizen for 2 years, how much CPF she has?

She is making money by organising protest, I wonder if she even holds a job.

She partner Roy, the more both of them shout... Roy get more donations...

There are some idiots here posting the account number for donations for our 2 new citizens...:biggrin:

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HTML:
HHH and RN just want money and fame. why would they care about children with special needs?
I think RN is more sincere. However, the reason for his involvement in the CPF issue is questionable as he is too young to be directly affected by CPF withdrawal. More likely that he was frustrated over other issues that have affected him personally and he has chosen the CPF issue to raise his frustration.

As for hhh, she is probably the new Harban Singh to disrupt.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agreed. This stupidity of this Yee cannot be underestimated. WP should sack him.

If WP fields him again, please direct all your votes to the other opposition candidate. This Yee is an idiot. He only serves the PAP goal.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

I already mentioned in many thread that the WP is really PAP lite. They have voted with the PAP on every single stupid and unfair law that came up except the white paper on the 6.9 million population. They might as well change their office to PAP HQ. they truly are a wayang party.