• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wooden says Sinkie youth still fucked up, "jury is still out" on them. Asshole

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wooden forgot to mention that in his old fart generation, the Brits did not let in 2 million FTs to compete with his generation for scarce jobs, housing, and transportation. Now that his party has done that, he says the jury is out on whether the sinkie youth generation can build on and improve the past. How they going to do that when the cost of living and housing is so expensive, and when FTs are taking their uni spots on scholarships, and when millions are let in to undercut their salaries? What a fucking retard.

SINGAPORE: Harmony among races, a cohesive society and a good infrastructure - Singapore today is a testament to the good work done by the older generation. However, it will be the young who charts the nation's future. Can they build on the achievements of the past generations?

Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong, who was speaking at the launch of the International Day of Older Persons, said that it is not yet certain.

"The young when they become older, can they build on what we have done? The answer is not so simple," said Mr Goh. "Because you know the Chinese proverb - 'wealth doesn't last beyond three generations'. This applies to a country too. So for our young generation, I think the jury is still out. Can they build on what we have achieved and make Singapore stronger and better? I am not saying that they can't do it. What I am saying is that the jury is out for them."

However, Mr Goh is confident that the young can contribute to and strengthen Singapore's society. He noted that youths are "very active" in this area.

Another concern on the elder statesman's mind is raising the next generation. "Going by the large number of people not married... Many of the young have not paid much attention to (raising the next generation). The family needs to raise the next generation within the family, before the whole society can raise another generation. Of course, it goes beyond just raising children but also building the values, the thinking, the thoughts of a generation."

Jillisa Kok, an 18-year-old student, said she was optimistic about Singapore's future. "Singapore still has very good prospects because we have a very bright young generation. They just have to be guided a bit more and be inculcated with morally-sound values. That would help set Singapore on the track for progress," she said.

The International Day of Older Persons is designated by the United Nations to recognise the contributions of seniors and raise awareness of the issues they face.

As part of the celebrations, some 10,000 post cards will be distributed to the public. Organisers hope the cards will help to promote communication between the old and the young. Receivers of the cards will be able to express their appreciation to senior and younger members in their families.

The celebrations are organised by the National Council of Social Service, WeCare@MarineParade, and Montfort Care's senior outreach arms GoodLife! and Young-At-Heart.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can understand him. daughter run road ten thousand miles away and gets hitched with ang mo. she most likely cannot tolerate his wood sticking out and pointing at sinkies.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What has the PAP built? Letting in millions of foreigners to have them overwhelmed born-in-sinkapore sinkees? Letting foreigners take the high pay jobs and leaving the low pay jobs for sinkees?

The PAP still think that they have done wonderful things ...that's long over ...it has been downhill more than 2 decades ago when piece by piece, the PAP gave sinkapore away.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well this bench warmer who was chosen precisely because he is not well connected certainly has a lot to say. People remember him for destruction more than building anything. The graduate mother scheme is still notorious today.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope when the opposition takes over they will put re-enact the estate laws. I want to know how many billions the Lee family has accumulated.

It will be interesting to hear PAP supporteds explain how the Lees became billionaires while so many Sporeans are so impoverished :confused:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this guy seems to be living in the past,what they built what pap built,older generation this older generation that......oh yeah losing wealth in 3 generations is that why u imported 2 million foreigners?if we want to prevent wealth from being lost in 3 generations,its best we end it right now in this generation before we experience the 3rd generation of PAP fucktardness.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lau Goh i think is still living in the Past ,whereby he hit orgasm by recalling his glory days.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at Singapore now..Which joker want to have kids?Even my son's school softball team got play against overage FT from other school! They have beards and tatoos.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Many of the young have not paid much attention to (raising the next generation). The family needs to raise the next generation within the family, before the whole society can raise another generation.

His own daughter did not raise any generation for singapore society. She raised his grandchildren for UK society. he talk big for what?

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope when the opposition takes over they will put re-enact the estate laws. I want to know how many billions the Lee family has accumulated.

It will be interesting to hear PAP supporteds explain how the Lees became billionaires while so many Sporeans are so impoverished :confused:

If Bill Gates is now worth US$80 billions, i will not be a bit shocked if the Lee family is worth $200-300 billions.