• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

3 S'pore National swimmers kenna caught drunk like shit in Asian Games

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Asian Games: Three Singapore athletes to be investigated for allegedly being drunk -

THREE members of the national swimming squad at the Incheon Asian Games allegedly returned to the athletes' village drunk in the early hours of Saturday morning. The Straits Times understands that at least two were heavily intoxicated and needed assistance from village security personnel to get back to the housing area for Singapore athletes. It is believed that upon reaching the housing area, they bumped into a group of Team Singapore athletes and officials who were about to leave the village for a flight home. The swimming competition had ended last Friday night. The Singapore National Olympic Council (SNOC) said yesterday that it was aware of the incident and that investigations will be conducted after the Asiad, which ends on Oct 4. Said Team Singapore chef de mission Jessie Phua in an e-mail statement: "It has been brought to our attention that three athletes returned to the Athletes' Village in the early hours on Sept 27. "We will investigate further after the Games. "We have reminded all remaining athletes and officials to be responsible for their actions and to keep the team managers updated of their movements. "In the meantime, Team Singapore have five more days of competition to go at the Asian Games. We are focused on giving our best to support the athletes who are still competing, and wish them the very best for the competition." The Singapore Swimming Association declined to comment on the matter. However, it noted that its athletes are under the jurisdiction and care of SNOC at major games, and that all queries should be directed to the body. Singapore's swimmers won five medals at the Games, one gold, two silvers and two bronzes. The medals were won by Joseph Schooling and Tao Li. - See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/sp...investigated-allegedly-b#sthash.cIX3iGHg.dpuf

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joseph Schooling one of the drunkard! So much for PAP poser boy!!

Are you surprised? Five years in the US and you think he wouldn't latch on to the ang moh binge-drinking culture?

FYI, Americans are the #3 beer-drinking nation in the world, after the Germans and Australia.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you surprised? Five years in the US and you think he wouldn't latch on to the ang moh binge-drinking culture?

FYI, Americans are the #3 beer-drinking nation in the world, after the Germans and Australia.

not ah neh meh?i got a picture on my moto g of a ah neh passed out drunk in the middle of the street in sg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not ah neh meh?i got a picture on my moto g of a ah neh passed out drunk in the middle of the street in sg

No lah. India is still a poor agrarian country, where got money to splurge on beer, rich folk in big cities aside? Most rural folk make do with home-made toddy. The Brahmins are vegetarians and teetotallers. The 140 million Muslims are also teetotallers.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Drinking only wat? Hope they get laid as well :wink:

Why do you think athletes are given condoms at competitive sporting events? :rolleyes:

I hope they practise safe sex. A horrible STD ruins an athlete's career faster than some prudish, controlling government. :wink:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Competition over liao what. What's wrong for them to go out and enjoy the night. Young people need time to figure out what's their limit on alcohol consumption. Drink a few more times and I am sure they will know when to stop