• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's 'welcome' Ah Tiong in this forum

Pfizer

Alfrescian
Loyal

英哥.... 你好吗?:rolleyes:

Why stop posting?

• Openly supported the PAP
  • Also rep points supported by PAP IB clones and supporters
  • For goodness sake pass your Engrish first before u engage others in this forum! :biggrin:
  • Your Tiongs presstitutes are also responsible for this :biggrin:

vRL6XUf.jpg

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..ha... You guys really very imaginative and can come up with anything to down grade people...

If anyone here is interested to know, you can PM me and we can meet in Singapore, I will show you my birth cert.

I am a ex-police regular for 5 years. I did post it here too... Why you did not show the post here???:biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also rep points supported by PAP IB clones and supporters

You mean Sammy is PAP IB??? My points 90% come from him... I was zap more than 3K points... PAP IB unable to support that...:rolleyes:

EkulReklawyks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also rep points supported by PAP IB clones and supporters

You mean Sammy is PAP IB??? My points 90% come from him... I was zap more than 3K points... PAP IB unable to support that...:rolleyes:

What took u so long to know? The self admitted PAP IB wannabe said so...

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?160108-Influx-Of-PAP-IBs&p=1619963#post1619963

The PAP IB are here at my invitation. I asked them to step in as there are too many lies and falsehoods being spread in this forum which need to be exposed.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You know the funny thing.

This TS only selects it based on the race of the foreigner.

If it's a shit skin or say an ang moh he would be worshipping him.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yingge is a Sinkie and a staunch Pappy supporter. He uses Singlish, not Chinglish. But I doubt he's from the PAP IB.

But Pappy supporter or IB, they all get whacked by me.:smile:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you saying that he is a gek leng kia acting to be an ang mo because everyone here say ang mo is the bestest!!!:biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TS is a local Indian, with a chip on his shoulder and an anti-Chinese bias. Anti-PAP, but pro-West, pro-ang moh. More an SDP supporter than a WP supporter.

EkulReklawyks

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is a local Indian, with a chip on his shoulder and an anti-Chinese bias. Anti-PAP, but pro-West, pro-ang moh.

Are you saying that he is a gek leng kia acting to be an ang mo because everyone here say ang mo is the bestest!!!:biggrin:

sure sure.... clones coming in to defend themselves and their cronies........ :biggrin:

EkulReklawyks

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is a local Indian, with a chip on his shoulder and an anti-Chinese bias. Anti-PAP, but pro-West, pro-ang moh. More an SDP supporter than a WP supporter.

You better try something else.... getting stale

PAP IB are known for calling their enemies

jiu hu kias or malaysian
opposition party figures
kelings

I have posted countess topics in chinese language..

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yingge is a Sinkie and a staunch Pappy supporter. He uses Singlish, not Chinglish. But I doubt he's from the PAP IB.

But Pappy supporter or IB, they all get whacked by me.:smile:

You get it mostly right... But I am not a staunch pappy support... I must say pappy is not doing a very good job... However they are not all bad...

I join this forum to hood PAP... However after joining for awhile... I find that this forum do not need people to hood PAP liao... There are more than enough...:biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You better try something else.... getting stale

PAP IB are known for calling their enemies

jiu hu kias or malaysian
opposition party figures
kelings

I have posted countess topics in chinese language..

My jiu hu kia only refer to the vegan...

I am working in Penang and I am ok with Malaysians...

If you ask me, I currently have more Malaysians friends than Sinkies...:rolleyes: