• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

30.Sept.2014 13th anniversary og late JBJ

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets remember this noble fighter again.

Legendary JBJ.

We lost him for already 13 years.

Our MP of Anson.

Your spirit can never be defeated.

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
bible-god-quotes-61.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lets remember this noble fighter again.

Legendary JBJ.

We lost him for already 13 years.

Our MP of Anson.

Your spirit can never be defeated.

Used to see him at Raffles Place selling his books, bought one from him & got him to autographed that book, still have that copy. There was a time, I frequented Sim Lim Tower....in the upper floor, was a small quiet cafe....he used to be there, with a man I do not know....

He went to join the legion of people..who will greet you know who...:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
6th anniversary of JBJ's passing

Today marks the 6th anniversary of JB Jeyaretnam's passing in 2008.

Truth, Freedom & Justice - The three ideals that he lived by, even till his last breath.

We miss you, JBJ. You may not be around, but your ideas and your fight live on.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: 6th anniversary of JBJ's passing

Today marks the 6th anniversary of JB Jeyaretnam's passing in 2008.

Truth, Freedom & Justice - The three ideals that he lived by, even till his last breath.

We miss you, JBJ. You may not be around, but your ideas and your fight live on.

A true hero and real son of singapore.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

there actually quite a number....bad sadly all came to not very good ending. the one i most heartache was ong teng cheong :(

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

majority chinese sinkie s'pore has no chance for a keling kia, it's the same if you ask lky to go malaysia to rewind history and restart his career there. the underlying root is because there is still racism in chinese's eyes.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What 13 years?
Sg hero passed on in 2008.....that just 6 years ago.
Remembered a few years back then saw him in golden mile basement steamboat place at a gathering with his party people.
Friend who was ex ISD pointed out at least 2 ISD at the gathering. Moles planted next to him.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anson '81 marked my political awakening.

Thanks, JBJ. You're a true Singapore hero, a giant among political pygmies. May you continue to inspire generations hence in their fight for justice and freedom in our homeland. May the spirit of Anson live on forever.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anson '81 marked my political awakening.

Thanks, JBJ. You're a true Singapore hero, a giant among political pygmies. May you continue to inspire generations hence in their fight for justice and freedom in our homeland. May the spirit of Anson live on forever.

He was a great lawyer and a politician.