• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u think PAP is stifling entrepreneurship and

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
suppressing self employment?i was listening to my favourite song on youtube...

[video=youtube;JU9TouRnO84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9TouRnO84[/video]

when i realised.... because PAP has clamped down on all illegal pirated VCD and DVD vendors and selling of fake versace and gucci hand bags....they have effectively killed sinkies spirit of entrepreneurship and taking of baby steps towards being self employed and business owners.

i could be out there selling weed and pot and fake ipods but PAP has killed my dreams.

Last edited:

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
He started off with smuggling, where do you think he got his financing?

ob-at491_li_med_20071101180207.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can tell your customers you better than Warren Buffett and convince them to bet their life savings with you.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will speak only from the angle I know as I am not well versed in other issues.

Back in the late seventies/early eighties, there were lots of motorcycle riders on small capacity motorcycles with locally fabricated expansion chambers (exhaust pipes). Some designs worked, others didn't, but whatever, they were home-grown and made in local workshops from ingenuity, enthusiasm, and a little bit of engineering knowledge. The ROV went all out to arrest these buggers and confiscated their machines. Today as I travel the region - Jakarta, Bangkok, KL, Ho Chi Min City, there must be thousands of small capacity motorcycles whose owners wouldn't mind customizing their machines. Singapore missed that opportunity. She was ahead of the game at that time. Now, the biggest motorcycle market is India, and Peesai does not have even one product to offer them.

Cheers!

when i realised.... because PAP has clamped down on all illegal pirated VCD and DVD vendors and selling of fake versace and gucci hand bags....they have effectively killed sinkies spirit of entrepreneurship and taking of baby steps ..............