• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sinkies must have done it. Bouncer slashed in throat at sentosa club

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...penknife-leaving-pool-of-blood-outside-bar-at

Bouncer's throat slashed by patron with penknife, leaving pool of blood outside bar at Sentosa Gateway
Posted on 29 September 2014 | 5,075 views | 2 comments

More Sharing Services

bloodmain.jpg

Stomper M said that a bouncer of a club at Sentosa Gateway, near St James Power Station, was slashed by patron with a penknife at 4.30am on Sep 28.
The Stomper, a bouncer at another club nearby, saw the incident when he came over to check on a loud commotion occurring at the other club.
The injured bouncer was admitted to SGH, were doctors reportedly told him that the blade missed his jugular veins by a few millimetres.
M describes the events that unfolded that night:
"At about 4.30am (Sep 28) there was a patron who came up to a group of bouncers to inform that there was a loud commotion at another club nearby.
"Another bouncer and me quickly rushed over to that club as we bouncers usually practice assisting other club bouncers if there are any issues or commotions.
"When we arrived at the scene I saw a young patron swinging his fist at the bouncer standing at the club's entrance door.
"My first thought was that he had punched the bouncer so I shouted at the group of four youngsters to stand away from him to avoid further issues.
"When I went near the bouncer I was shocked to find a very big hole on the bouncer's neck and immediately turned to the young patron who swung his arm.
"I asked him what was in his hand and he haughtily showed the paper cutter and in his palm and did not show any form of remorsefulness for his actions.
"His three friends however, pleaded with me to let them go repeatedly. That was where I turned my attention to the fallen bouncer who was my old buddy as well.
"I was very concerned for his life as there was a lot of blood coming from his injury.
"The group of four youths, however, started to run away from the scene. The fallen bouncer, to my shock, jumped up and started chasing the group with the other bouncers and myself trailing him.
"The youths split into two groups. One ran towards the Sentosa Bridge / VivoCity area and the other towards the main road going to HarbourFront area.
"The victim, however, became drowsy and fell at the VivoCity bridge and I called the police while another colleague called for an ambulance.
"I removed my t-shirt and wrapped his neck with it. Soon it was drenched in blood.
"The ambulance arrived and attended to him immediately and brought him to SGH.

"I then went back to the scene to report the incident to the police officers there and write a statement. "The two IOs who came to the scene started their investigation and found out that there were photos of the group of four youths taken in the club earlier that night.
"These photos were also uploaded on facebook. The club's staff provided the pictures to the IOs' and within minutes they had a clearer picture of the youth who was holding the paper cutter.
"Two other club staff and myself were asked to state whether that was the youth who committed the hideous crime and we all acknowledged that it was him.
"The issue is still being investigated by the police.The reason for me to write about this incident is to alert the public to be aware of such reckless actions of the youth these days.
"In my years as a bouncer, I have witnessed alot of incidents. I have seen many secret societies clashing and fighting to gain control of clubs and discotheques but to me this incident has no logic at all.
"The action by this youth whose only motive was for to seek glory and a name for himself among his peers.
"All this resulted in was another adult landing in hospital and having a scar for life for doing his job.
"There have been many reports that shows the ugly side of some bouncers, which I sadly agree, but this incident shows how vulnerable we as bouncers are too."

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sentosa bouncer's neck gets slashed open by youth with paper cutter knife

No news on assailant, likelihood non sinkie suspected.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bouncer's job is to bounce the little boy up and down if he behaves badly.Instead he got a slit throat. Time to get a replacement bouncer.
Sounds logical, but how do you explain the little india riots, the spf got bounce instead and commended ?

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it were the 超级白 that got slashed, by now all the youths would have been caught, charged and sentenced.

So many cameras in the area and still no sound no picture, no prizes for guessing who the poodles work for.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds logical, but how do you explain the little india riots, the spf got bounce instead and commended ?

Imho, the SPF got bounced and still got commended is because if they are made to look bad, their political masters would also look bad and lose face.
A little bit of twisting and turning and spinning can do no harm. Pride restored and the rioters jailed.:biggrin: Situation well-handed and under control despite the severe logistical constraints and being hopelessly outnumbered too. Keechiu!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's more a statement of the scum patrons at our nightspots than anything else. If they killed each other off it would be a better place

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY may not have risen from his grave yet, but our friend Jah is perfectly capable of resurrecting dead old threads.

jw5

Loyal
He resurrect his own thread mah, very common in this forum. You used to do it all the time also. Why be so bitchy? :biggrin:

LKY may not have risen from his grave yet, but our friend Jah is perfectly capable of resurrecting dead old threads.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

scroobal why the bitchiness? People post on old threads all the time so what? At least they don't create an entire army of clones and talk to each other pretending that they are different individuals and then praise themselves.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bouncers braver than mata. I think SPF should recruit bouncers instead.

from what i heard, bouncers get paid much better than most police privates. starting pay ~SGD1900 per month. weekday no business, slack only. but probably not as good as a seasoned bartender.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What happened then, only those involved will know.....the commendation was to uplift a flagging morale & a PR to hide incompetence...what actually happened....those who responded first on the ground will know...& will remain such.