• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivian Lee (pic), the ex-girlfriend of sex blogger Alvin Tan said that...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2014/09/29/Se-blogger-Vivian-not-suprised/

PETALING JAYA: Vivian Lee (pic), the ex-girlfriend of sex blogger Alvin Tan is ‘not surprised’ that her former Alvivi partner has jumped bail and sought asylum in the United States, as he had suggested the idea before.

"He has suggested the idea of seeking political asylum briefly once.

“He didn't discuss his plan with me further.

“He can pursue his dreams and resume his conquests in the US without any baggage," said Lee in a Facebook message to The Star Online Monday.

Lee added that she was relieved because she now finally knows Tan is safe.

"Now that he's made it safely to the US, I'm relieved because I finally know that he's OK.

“I do not feel bitter and I do not blame him for anything.

“I wish him well and all the best.

“It would be a while, perhaps never again, that the two of us will meet," said Lee.

Lee also said that while she had been sending Tan text messages and emails ever since he went off the grid, he did not respond to any of them and only heard that he was safe and sound when her friends who read it in the news informed her.

She added that she was against the idea of absconding from their trial in the Sessions Court in Kuala Lumpur.

"I don't see the point of living a life on the run.

“We still have a full life ahead of us, and the life as a fugitive wouldn't suit me.

“I was brought up by my parents to face and deal with any issue in front of us, and running away whenever there's trouble isn't a wise approach," said the 25-year old Lee.

She said that the possibility of an unfavourable outcome of their ongoing trial might have prompted Tan to abscond, adding however that Tan seemed determined to fight the charges against them.

Both Tan and Lee claimed trial last year to three charges under the Film Censorship Act, Sedition Act and the Penal Code.

Tan and Lee – known as the Alvivi pair after shooting to fame with their now-defunct Sumptuous Erotica sex blog – still face two charges under the Film Censorship Act and Sedition Act for an insensitive “Ramadan greeting” that was posted on their blog last year.

Lee, and the 26-year old Tan, regained temporary possession of their passports on May 18, but only Lee showed up on June 3 to return her travel document.

The Sessions Court has issued a warrant of arrest for Tan and forfeited his RM20,000 bail after he failed to return his passport on Aug 22.

Tan had since resurfaced on Facebook on Sept 26 with posts of himself in Los Angeles, California.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i find this vivian very stupid and naive, after going nude with him and got splashed all over the news, and he dumped her to go states alone, he is afterall a man, no problem. as for vivian, everyone will remember her abalone. :biggrin:

girls ought to cherish their own chastity more.:o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i find this vivian very stupid and naive, after going nude with him and got splashed all over the news, and he dumped her to go states alone, he is afterall a man, no problem. as for vivian, everyone will remember her abalone. :biggrin:

Ok la many famous ex-sluts also manage to land themselves decent gongcheebye meal ticket husbands.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Value chastity for what? Best to enjoy yourself when you're young. YOLO!

Besides, she has tattoos here and there, definitely not some chaste maiden whom you bring home to meet your parents. :wink:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alvin dumped Vivian when he caught her fucking his best friend at her apartment. She asked for it.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

this shows that you not as crafty as alvin, one day sure die in woman's hand

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Alvin also not as kinky as he claimed.
If really open then would ask for 3some with his best friend or organise an orgy.

He angry vivian did with best friend but did not ask the friend to bring a gal for him. Alvin saw vivan as a good to be traded, not give for free.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are consequences to action(s) we make. She is an independent woman and is able to decide and choose for herself. If anyone later takes on a relation with her, he (or she) will have to look to their future and not dwelve on what has already happened.

Cheers!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Alvin also not as kinky as he claimed.
If really open then would ask for 3some with his best friend or organise an orgy.

I was surprised too. Thought he would be more open-minded and welcome menage a trois.

Unfaithful Vivian Lee wants sex blogger Alvin Tan back after she slept with his best friend
Posted on 10 January 2014 | 253,789 views | 64 comments

main_56.jpg

Malaysian sex blogger Vivian Lee, who published her sexual trysts with her boyfriend Alvin Tan in a blog. Photo: YouTube

Notorious sex blogger Alvin Tan has split from partner Vivian Lee after he caught her having sex with his best friend at her apartment on Dec 28.

Alvin and Vivian, better known as Alvivi, rose to infamy after a blog containing entries about their sexual exploits was revealed. They are also currently facing trial in Malaysia over an offensive Ramadan greeting.

Alvin has also released an e-book sharing gritty insights of his one-week stint in Sungai Buloh prison.

Alvin, 25, was sent to the maximum-security facility to await trial after being denied bail in July last year.

According to a report in The New Paper, Alvin said he confronted Vivian and his friend after he caught them having sex.

“What did you expect me to do? Say ‘oops, I’m sorry’ and close the door? This is not cool... not honest.”

Is the breakup another publicity stunt? Alvin said the breakup is “possibly permanent” and everything they posted online was “real”.

Vivian claims she has no regrets even though she has been disowned by her parents, arrested and could possibly be jailed,
Her only regret is that she cheated on Alvin. Now, she desperately wants him back. And just like Alvin, she said that their break-up was not a publicity stunt.

Vivian has been trying to patch things up, despite what she considers childish behavior from Alvin, including posting a picture of the man she cheated with.

“I still love him. We are taking time off from each other,” she said.

Of her love for him, she said: “I’m not sexually exclusive to Alvin, but I’m emotionally exclusive to him.”

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Malaysian sex blogger Alvin Tan : Hero or Coward? What do you think?

I think he is a smart guy, he got free education, he got free fuck, he got free promo, now he got free protection. can you do it?

lianbeng replies: he ran away to USA to cowpeh cowboo about his govt leh! :biggrin: what do you think?