• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Uncle still behave like teenager?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why lie down on the road after argue with gf? Now kenna run over...sigh.

wNTZegX.png

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remembered there was once a minah also wanted to commit sucide, i was driving my taxi and she was standing by the traffic lights. i had the right of way as the lights was green and i thought she knew as she was watching my moving cab. but to my astonishment, she actually dashed out of the road and i was like e-braking and horning at the same time. the moral of the story is not about driving carefully and safely but i am a future F1 driver qualified. :biggrin:

i have seen and encounter many nut cases on the road, sinkieland has no short of these pple. there was once midnite, i was passing by a bus top along the deserted punggol area, that time was still not so developed. i saw a woman dressed in skirt sitting by the bus stop. i thought to myself got swee char bor can see, knn, turn out to be a chinese lad in his early 20's dressed as a woman. face still make up some more, i almost fainted.:o

anyway, these are just few of the stories, i had many more unbelievable taxi tales which i will share as the time goes by.:o

KNNBNCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are nutcases on the road but could be the pedestrians or the drives and riders too.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
i remembered there was once a minah also wanted to commit sucide, i was driving my taxi and she was standing by the traffic lights. i had the right of way as the lights was green and i thought she knew as she was watching my moving cab. but to my astonishment, she actually dashed out of the road and i was like e-braking and horning at the same time. the moral of the story is not about driving carefully and safely but i am a future F1 driver qualified. :biggrin:

i have seen and encounter many nut cases on the road, sinkieland has no short of these pple. there was once midnite, i was passing by a bus top along the deserted punggol area, that time was still not so developed. i saw a woman dressed in skirt sitting by the bus stop. i thought to myself got swee char bor can see, knn, turn out to be a chinese lad in his early 20's dressed as a woman. face still make up some more, i almost fainted.:o

anyway, these are just few of the stories, i had many more unbelievable taxi tales which i will share as the time goes by.:o

The lad u saw must be tonychat.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was either his way to prove his love, or a case of emotional blackmail ("if you leave me I die and let you see, let you suffer guilt").

That's just silly and typical of a weak, clingy beta male.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The man had a death wish. Not sure why the taxi driver was arrested for negligent driving.

Contrast this with the Romanian diplomat's incident. :rolleyes: