• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking for rm500k condo

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone pm me or make a list here where I can get a detailed data on

-Condos that are still available to foreigners at RM500,000 range (before the new RM1 mill law)
- Locations
- Looking at Studio units (500 to 700 sq ft) only
- reasonably well equipped with facilities and easy access to transportation
- still going at an attractive price RM500-700 psf

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can someone pm me or make a list here where I can get a detailed data on

-Condos that are still available to foreigners at RM500,000 range (before the new RM1 mill law)
- Locations
- Looking at Studio units (500 to 700 sq ft) only
- reasonably well equipped with facilities and easy access to transportation
- still going at an attractive price RM500-700 psf

Please let me know.

Thanks.

You may want to check with developers directly. SP Setia told me they have applied for consent from govt to approve sale of consods launched last year, to foreigners at abv 500K.
I just heard a friend who booked a Nusa Idaman house last year had their state consent rejected as its below 1M.So I think the developer needs to get the All Clear.

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may want to check with developers directly. SP Setia told me they have applied for consent from govt to approve sale of consods launched last year, to foreigners at abv 500K.
I just heard a friend who booked a Nusa Idaman house last year had their state consent rejected as its below 1M.So I think the developer needs to get the All Clear.

Was told that the waiver of 1m RM applies to high rise but not landed properties.

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been offered some suggestions so far

- SP Setia
- Molek Regency
- GP Serviced Residences Prima
- Nusa Duta
- Bora Residences Danga Bay
- Sky Suites @ Meldrum Hills

I wish to collect more options and decide on the next course of action.

Of the above units so far, which would you choose? And why?

I already have a condo at Zone A JB City, so should I spread out the risk by looking at Zone B only?

Hope to get maybe at least 10 choices.

Thanks.